Votes: 10 10.9%
  • AlzBulldog - Mr Complain

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I look at the Kennel as a bunch of weirdos and freaks getting pissed up at the local bowlo on a Saturday arvo. Arguing/talking shit being wankers but all kind of actually don’t mind each other.

Oh and we all don’t mind that crappy team with the Dog logo

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is way too many good Kennelers that post interesting, hilariously funny, thought provoking and sometimes just weird comments to single out one, and all the poll nominees are very worthy. However, I am a sicko so I voted for Nasheed. I have never seen someone work so hard to be argued with, disliked and banned while also thinking he is relevant and loved. So many personality's (most of them mental) living rent free in other peoples heads this bloke is an evil genius. He was/is truly annoying and I am sure is still amongst us and he has created Nasheed "burner" account paranoia amongst many of us who think every new account might be him..

P.S

I think he should definitely stay banned as it only ads to the paranoia and will drive him even nuttier, which is funny. :tearsofjoy:

Also I reckon a special and permanent "Hall of Fame" category could be made with things like "Lifetime" status for 50,000+ posts e.g @ASSASSIN (as that is remarkable and deserves special recognition) maybe "post of the year" which could be nominations by members during the year or "thread of the year", "funniest comment of they year", even "best blue" of the year etc.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Of those that are listed, Assassin by a country mile.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Due to a high amount of displeased people, would like to just put it out there...

Is there anyone on that list that would like to step aside and give somebody else a run as atm it looks like a 2 horse race... Anybody keen on being a Manly?

Feel free to let me know and who you would like to nominate in your spot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Due to a high amount of displeased people, would like to just put it out there...

Is there anyone on that list that would like to step aside and give somebody else a run as atm it looks like a 2 horse race... Anybody keen on being a Manly?

Feel free to let me know and who you would like to nominate in your spot.
I'm stepping aside for @south of heaven he would deservedly have more votes than I would.

PS thank you to everyone who voted for me.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Surprised wendog isn't on the list.
Haha good one mate. My posts trigger too many to deserve a spot alongside such august nominees. You yourself bring a wise ol' head to so much to TK with your refereeing insights and evaluations.

When the posts aren't poisoned, we all bring something to TK. There's room for everyone's views...or should be :grinning:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The list must have been put together by a renter.
Lol didnt realize the list was CAPPED!! Not exactly a whizz on the thread starting with polls which is why i called out for help! Nobody came...:cry:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol didnt realize the list was CAPPED!! Not exactly a whizz on the thread starting with polls which is why i called out for help! Nobody came...:cry:
Why don't you make another poll with the other members not mentioned here then pick the top 5 from each poll then have the final battle?