Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
S.M.H.
One in 10 cases admitted to hospital
More than one in 10 people in the state who test positive to COVID-19 now end up in hospital, and authorities warn the figure will rise due to recent high case numbers and the lag between infection and hospitalisation. Premier Gladys Berejiklian again warned yesterday that case numbers would reach a peak in the next week or two, followed by a peak in hospitalisations and ICU admissions in October. Photo: Kate Geraghty

The Premier conceded that the state’s hospitals would be stretched and said the government would release the modelling underpinning these predictions later this week. With a high number of the new Delta cases being children and three aged under 11 currently in ICU, health experts say the best way to protect young children is to vaccinate as many adults as possible, while modelling shows achieving herd immunity will require teens to get vaccinated.

Forty per cent of the state’s eligible population is now fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and the target of 70 per cent double-dosed is on track to be met in mid-October, although it could come sooner thanks to the arrival of extra Pfizer doses from Britain last night. About 450,000 doses have arrived in the country so far out of a total of 4 million.

Cases: NSW recorded 1485 local cases from 115,495 tests and three deaths, taking the outbreak’s toll to 126. There are 1030 patients in hospital, including 175 in ICU and 72 on ventilation. Victoria recorded 183 cases, 91 per cent of which are aged under 50, and there are 89 patients in hospital there. The ACT recorded 15 cases, while Queensland had one and New Zealand had 20.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get this

If you die after 1 dose of vaxxine your considered unvaxanted

If you die within 2 weeks of 2dose your an unvacinated death

For the death to be linked to vaccine u gotta die 2 weeks after 2nd dose

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get this

makes sense - you not protected from the flu for a couple of weeks till the antibodies / you Immune system takes to the vaccine.

just like you don’t die the very second you get covid or start getting symptoms from day #1 you are exposed

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
makes sense - you not protected from the flu for a couple of weeks till the antibodies / you Immune system takes to the vaccine.

just like you don’t die the very second you get covid or start getting symptoms from day #1 you are exposed
Couldn’t this also be misleading ?

Say we entertain the theory that the vaccine is killing people, this sort of reporting could be covering that up ?

Askitn for a friend, I’m not a conspiracy theorist

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Couldn’t this also be misleading ?

Say we entertain the theory that the vaccine is killing people, this sort of reporting could be covering that up ?

Askitn for a friend, I’m not a conspiracy theorist
Not really, before my first shot the dr made it pretty clear how long it takes for the vaccine to start working, I was aware if I got covid 10 seconds after my first Jab I'd have absolutely no protection it takes a few weeks, it's been explained pretty well

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Great rode to work thismorn, yesterday afternoon not so good after demolishing a bottle of whiskey with the old man I kinda crashed a few times a bit pissed ,lessons learned when you are 42 and drunk its not wise to think you are a bmx bandit
Loved riding bikes..shit I miss it!!!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1281 local transmissions..Good testing..STAY VIGILANT! :mask:

Unfortunately 5 deaths..a man in his 90s..two women in their 80s..a woman in her 50s..and a man in his 60s..:(
BFD42661-C10F-4A2A-A233-62789FBA786D.jpeg
872DDF27-C839-494C-AD27-421AEF9FEFB4.jpeg

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In case you missed the 11am update today

insert number <. >. Case today

bla bla bla bla get vaccinated

bla bla bla bla get vaccinated

insert number <. >. Deaths today

anyone that has been vaccinated has underlying health conditions, old and frail, look down

anyone unvaccinated , they look at the camera with an “I told you so” look.

questions 1 < insert>

answer: Bla bla bla get vaccinated

question 2. <insert>

answer: bla bla bla get vaccinated

question 3. <. Insert >

answer: Bla bla bla get vaccinated

see you tomorrow

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing I hate in a speech is when someone asks a question and then answers it themselves

will it place pressure on the health system.. of course it will, do we all want freesoms, yes we do..

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get this

Yeah mate your not fully vaccinated until 2 weeks after 2nd jab
Not sure what’s hard to understand about that

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What sort of masks are you all running? I have bought all sorts of masks from AliExpress, Bunnings, Kogan, chemist. I have different masks to go with my dress and risk profile for the day.

Today I might go with a three layer black

Status
Not open for further replies.