• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just watching news and those who went to court today after the protest ..masked up and hiding their faces this time.

Some dick saying you should follow the public health orders and respect them yet has been caught TWICE for illegal protest...obviously does not practice what he preaches.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just watching news and those who went to court today after the protest ..masked up and hiding their faces this time.

Some dick saying you should follow the public health orders and respect them yet has been caught TWICE for illegal protest...obviously does not practice what he preaches.
I want to slap that ****.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
low testing because people dont have to get tested anymore every 3 days

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you have graduated, violence solves all problems

donuts worboys with his 930 cases outstripped the covid cases today. Have a Krispy crepe on me worboys

other thing I’ve noticed is churches are burning their bibles and using the Doherty report to preach.
Violence solves all problems… :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: You are scared shitless of your neighbour you absolute mutt

my pitbull knows the hierarchy and won’t touch them. They can stick their hands in his mouth, take a bone out of his mouth and he won’t bite

like I said don’t humanise dogs, worst thing you can do, they always eat last, walk through a door last etc etc, they actually respect you and your family more. All members of your household must dominate the dog. My pitbull is actually a skilled boxer, dicks and weaves my punches well.

these people on here with their toy dogs that sleep in their bed, the dog is the alpha and the owner is petted by the dog. Those silly toy dogs actually appear aggressive even to their owners, the owner being bullied by a shrimp dog? :grinning:

to those owners, give yourself an uppercut, invite me in to restore order in your household, a good back fist to the snout usually reestablishes dominance.
I’m in North Sydney, feel free to PM me anytime you would like to come to my place to sort things out between my and Bazildog. Make sure to bring your well trained Bitch Terrier, but don’t worry he won’t be the one getting a backhander to the snout.

Oh and don’t forget to bring your wallet dickhead, I still have that non working laptop that you can pay $500 cash for, before heading back to your “castle”

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Just had my Pfizer at Qudos Bank Arena at 4:15.

Arrived 4:05 (They werent letting in appointments from 4:30 or later in my line at this point)
4:10 my QR code was checked, asked if i had been tested recently, answer was no, given an orange sticker, sent to another line.
4:21 QR code scanned and ID checked (i used my passport, i can confirm they do not check your address, so had i been from a non-eligible LGA they would not have known.
5:10 Finally got to the entrance of Qudos, asked to scan my QR code on a machine and given a sticker with a new qr code to put on my chest.
5:14 Getting closer to the vax station, asked to take my jacket off in preparation.
5:18 Given the jab, asked to walk down some steps to the observation deck.
5:19 Sat down, initially felt fine, and then started feeling progressively light headed, put my head down and tried to push past it.
5:21 Lightheadedness subsided and felt a little sweaty.
5:34 Asked if we were feeling ok to get up and leave, at this point lightheadness had subsided so i left.
5:35 Another walk out to the exit, asked again if we felt ok to leave and agreed to leave.
6:01 Back home, just had some dinner and watching tv as I type.

Besides some very shortlived lightheadedness all went pretty well, jab was a pin prick i barely felt and arm is not sore at the moment.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Arrived 4:05 (They werent letting in appointments from 4:30 or later in my line at this point)
4:10 my QR code was checked, asked if i had been tested recently, answer was no, given an orange sticker, sent to another line.
4:21 QR code scanned and ID checked (i used my passport, i can confirm they do not check your address, so had i been from a non-eligible LGA they would not have known.
5:10 Finally got to the entrance of Qudos, asked to scan my QR code on a machine and given a sticker with a new qr code to put on my chest.
5:14 Getting closer to the vax station, asked to take my jacket off in preparation.
5:19 Sat down, initially felt fine, and then started feeling progressively light headed, put my head down and tried to push past it.
5:34 Asked if we were feeling ok to get up and leave, at this point lightheadness had subsided so i left.
5:35 Another walk out to the exit, asked again if we felt ok to leave and agreed to leave.

Besides some very shortlived lightheadedness all went pretty well, jab was a pin prick i barely felt and arm is not sore at the moment.
Booooring! Where is your magnetism, green scales and excellent 5G coverage?

All jokes aside, glad you got through it with no real side effects.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
gladys didnt have the balls to announce the forced mandatory vaccinations in her press conferences and had a fake alternative of workplace having their own testing centres just to act like it wasn't a forced vaccination

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Wtf? I'm not putting stickers all over myself ffs

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Violence solves all problems… :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: You are scared shitless of your neighbour you absolute mutt

I’m in North Sydney, feel free to PM me anytime you would like to come to my place to sort things out between my and Bazildog. Make sure to bring your well trained Bitch Terrier, but don’t worry he won’t be the one getting a backhander to the snout.

Oh and don’t forget to bring your wallet dickhead, I still have that non working laptop that you can pay $500 cash for, before heading back to your “castle”
Trust me, I’m not the one scared of he neighbour. He thinks I’m unhinged.

If you Cant handle that toy rat mutt let me know and I’ll come sort him out after lockdown. I don’t want Gary worboys fining me for breaching health orders.. or if you want to save time, study this video and apply to the snout of that toy rat mutt as it needs to learn some manners.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.