Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They are in the eight only because there are more than eight teams worse than them..........will exit stage right first week of finals...
I’d settle for not getting the spoon, personally.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought the kicking game was good for high balls.
Will we worry Manly after a few tweaks?

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought the kicking game was good for high balls.
Will we worry Manly after a few tweaks?
We have no chance. We have no one in the coaching staff who are capable of making the tweaks we need.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not worse than the nrlol

Hopefully this league will be dead and a new league has taken over by then.
Koribete got sent off for tackling a guy hard against France. Their refs are a joke also.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanno’s stock is at an all time low…our only hope of getting anyone to contribute to some of his freight is UK super league. I’d be content paying half freight for 2yrs to spare some cap space.

I feel for the kid, his confidence is clearly shot, but we have to move him on, he’s not showing any signs that meet the expectations set of him…

Surely both Wakeham and Flanno are not in the plans moving forward, Lewis has been our best from a poor group of halves, his grubber kick that travelled 2m Pearce picked up and ran downfield, just wow, but he does have a crack and despite a howler from time to time possesses the better kicking game over Flanno, Avo and Wakeham put together.

The burning question is, who will partner Burton? I’m sure there is a half out there somewhere that just needs an opportunity like Walsh did at the Warriors or an experienced half without a club in the Benji mould or being offloaded for 22.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno is proving to be yet another knee jerk purchase that is costing us massive $'s. If what I have read is true Jackson, Elliot & Thompson are on big $'s & sadly only Thompson is proving of any offensive value on the park. Once again we simply stick our dick up our arse when it comes to purchases & retention. I have said this before but no one in our roster should be in the "keep" category & Gould has every right to move all 30 on if that is what it takes to get us to even look remotely like we are going to win.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waddell was placed 2-3 times on report! Done the dumbest shit as a footballer I’ve ever seen. We prob need to ask Canberra for the players for another 2 weeks. Thomson could also sit out one week.
What did Thompson do? I didn't see the match.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a better squad last year. TBaz killed us with Waddell, Flanagan, Allen and Hethrington.

Tell me Lewis isn’t better than Flanagan

Both Montoya & Holland shit all over Allen

I’d rather Tolman instead of Hethrington(just too many crazy stuff, big liability)

Barrett’s only got himself to blame for these recruitments.
That is a startling list of uncomfortable truths…

Hetho could be so much better, but his attitude and ego just kill his game, every game.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all bag him , and rightfully so in the last couple of weeks. But he was solid tonight. Offers more than Allen.
Allen should be rightfully embarrassed by that. Knockonbur still not a FG wingers arsehole but he had his best game this year and pulled off a piece of magic at the end. Well played

Reaction score
Allen should be rightfully embarrassed by that. Knockonbur still not a FG wingers arsehole but he had his best game this year and pulled off a piece of magic at the end. Well played
yeah that try was sensational, but i'm still trying to figure out why we wasted time taking a shot at goal on that one

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't watch the game. BBO go ok at hooker again?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The more you watch the replay of our last try it gets better. That was silky from Okunbor

Lewis performed really well again and no surprise we looked competitive. It is the easiest decision to retain him but Barrett signed a massive dud in Flanagan so it makes it a lot harder to field a competitive team next season.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The more you watch the replay of our last try it gets better. That was silky from Okunbor

Lewis performed really well again and no surprise we looked competitive. It is the easiest decision to retain him but Barrett signed a massive dud in Flanagan so it makes it a lot harder to field a competitive team next season.
Lewis had a good kick at the end but that was about it. I’m sure he’s a great bloke but we need to and can do better than that if this team is serious about being anything other than almost-rans.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis had a good kick at the end but that was about it. I’m sure he’s a great bloke but we need to and can do better than that if this team is serious about being anything other than almost-rans.
He also had an assist for Meaney's try. Allan should have scored from his kick as well.

Lewis isn't the problem, it's Flanagan.