Luke Thompson consolidated thread

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well that’s a bit of a change from the grenades you were throwing yesterday mate :tearsofjoy:
Your right, I was just pissed off with the whole situation re Luke, I took it personal, I wasn’t having it that it was his fault/ agent etc , exaggerated salary amounts and so on, I’ve calmed down now, hopefully it goes away and Luke can continue to carry on for what he has signed up for.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frankly the reason why we are getting rid of Thommo is he is on way to much max 600k heshoukd be on plus he wants way to much money plus long term and frankly Gus needs the money to upgrade Burton for next year and the year after straight away and secure him on a long term deal don’t be supriased if Jacko goes as well in case we need to secure a hooker and or a 7 of or when one comes along
We need to be shopping Elliott, Cortic, Waddell, Stimson and VERY last case Jacko before we entertain releasing Thommo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Might be random but I want to start a rumour and get everyone on here to play along to prove the lazy fucks in the media just rip shit off here.

I have the perfect one when Penrith get booted out of the finals.

Cleary Snr and Jnr to follow Gus to the Dogs. I Can start it then others can confirm it with their sources.

I reckon the dumb fucks will run with it lol

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I Can confirm.

My cousin is on the Titans board and he just msged me.

PS the GC lifestyle basically pushed him over the line to sign.
And hearing JAC now wants to go to Penrith if burton isn't coming

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't do it but, I could see us letting Thompson go to secure Pearce

Gus thinks that way and I don't like it, but its the truth

Id keep Thompson personally.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't do it but, I could see us letting Thompson go to secure Pearce

Gus thinks that way and I don't like it, but its the truth

Id keep Thompson personally.
He wouldn't trade him for Pearce but he would for Smith, which as much as I love Thommo, I would be all for it.