Flanagan proved beyond any doubt he is not a first grade half

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Flanagan was given another chance tonight against the Titans, and he has proven to us all that he is not a first grade halfback

His kicking game is one dimensional. Not once did he get us a repeat set. BBO got 3 repeat sets and he was hardly on the field. When Flanagan kicks from our end, it is always an easy catch for the opposing backs. Never does any spin or spiral on his kicks.

His defence is soft, half-hearted and weak.

His passing game is rubbish.

His running game is non-existent.

He has been given so many chances. We are beating a dead horse keeping him on. As much as I wanted him to succeed and make that 7 jersey his, it would be delusional if we keep thinking he is up to it.

Last edited:

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he gets named next week then baz can fuck off with him. I watched his 3 games in reggies when he played and got outplayed but opposition halves there. He is not just out of his depth he shouldn’t be playing nrl atall.

On another note if the club don’t sign bbo then there will be another big f up. They really need to shop flano around or super league. The thing is I think he will struggle there also

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanagan was given another chance tonight against the Titans, and he has proved to us all that he is not a first grade halfback

His kicking game is one dimensional. Not once did he get us a repeat set. BBO got 3 repeat sets and he was hardly on the field. When he kicks from our end, it is always an easy catch for the opposing backs. Never does any spin or spiral on his kicks.

He has been given so many chances. We are beating a dead horse keeping him on.
Damaged goods.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone bring up stats on how many points we have scored with flano in the halves. I’m curious to see if we ever hit double digits with him playing

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flanagan was given another chance tonight against the Titans, and he has proved to us all that he is not a first grade halfback

His kicking game is one dimensional. Not once did he get us a repeat set. BBO got 3 repeat sets and he was hardly on the field. When he kicks from our end, it is always an easy catch for the opposing backs. Never does any spin or spiral on his kicks.

He has been given so many chances. We are beating a dead horse keeping him on.
That's it, spot on summary

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can someone bring up stats on how many points we have scored with flano in the halves. I’m curious to see if we ever hit double digits with him playing
We got a few tries against Newcastle round 1. But those reserve grade newy wingers rush in more than Okunbur

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Forwards were going forward also no blame there flanno shit, piss him off asap Gus.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Zero game awareness, poor game manager and no stand out physical attributes... Tell me how this guy made First grade??

Oh that's right, daddy...

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No let him play so he can bury his career for once and all.
Because funked if I want him next year.
That’s the only logic I can see.. we are giving him every chance to turn it around and he hasn’t so can’t complain when he gets shown the door.