• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No, they’ve been dealing with a large number of cases in Java in particular for msny months end their tracing, testing and healthcare systems are not up to the standard of the wealthier countries, so figures being reported are just the top of the iceberg.
usa has 600k deaths, less dense population and much further away from china, but they have the big money

they were first to get hit along with europe, then now is the auxiliary countries turn to face extortion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How can they intimidate without any powers can you show anything that they done so bad when they were in Melbourne are they armed ?
Well they will be armed. Not with guns. I just mean that they'll have arms. And arms are pretty threatening.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
PLEASE READ
So the Govt commissioned the Doherty Institute do a study on what will be the way forward.

From what I gathered, they recommend 80% of the whole population including children will have to be vaxxed to attain herd immunity.

No doubt the National Cabinet will adopt, at least, most of these recommendations.

Please read the article and absorb the graphs and projections.

$80 million lottery could boost COVID vaccine rate as part of a plan with an 80 per cent target, report finds

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
usa has 600k deaths, less dense population and much further away from china, but they have the big money

they were first to get hit along with europe, then now is the auxiliary countries turn to face extortion
But in the US it was the densely populated cities that got hit. Hardest was NY state which has nearly as many people as there are in Australia.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
PLEASE READ
So the Govt commissioned the Doherty Institute do a study on what will be the way forward.

They recommend 80% of the whole population including children will have to be vaxxed to attain herd immunity.

No doubt the National Cabinet will adopt, at least, most of these recommendations.

Please read the article and absorb the graphs and projections.

$80 million lottery could boost COVID vaccine rate as part of a plan with an 80 per cent target, report finds
this is because the more people that get the shot is more money for the vaccine companies

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The army has no duty here, they are being used to intimidate Australians, the police have more power on the streets than the army
Anyone that agrees with the army patrolling our streets is a fucking moron and I have 0 respect for them.

Only dictators get the army to patrol streets.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
But in the US it was the densely populated cities that got hit. Hardest was NY state which has nearly as many people as there are in Australia.
absolutely they got hit first, covid didn't want anything to do with india at first

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone that agrees with the army patrolling our streets is a fucking moron and I have 0 respect for them.

But but but but it’s about your health, totally not about fear, coercion, control, intimidation

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Our ADF have never acted like that so that wont be happening.

Army often patrol streets in floods, bushfires and military engineering corps of the Australian Army have always helped in civvy street in times of emergency.

That is their role here...to help Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.