Official Matt Dufty signs with the Bulldogs for season 2022

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did u see the part where he layed down on a kick return on the ground 2metres in front of Fifita becuase he didnt wanna put his body on the line? This bloke is just Meaney senior. Big cat
I’ve seen a thousand NRL players submit a tackle… I’d say at least once or twice a game. The blokes near the sideline 3m out, he’s not 105kgs. Smart play.

ElMagic92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He needs a change. Can tell by his on field demeanour it shows he doesn’t care.

Great line break run in the first half and some quick passing in the 2nd.

Definitely questionable in his defensive positioning especially on or close to his own tryline.

Hopefully can get a kick up the ass playing for his career with us next year otherwise, 1 year contract easy to plan for 2023

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its uleh, you are thinking of a different word
This is for non Lebanese to use because it's too hard to say it the right way. Shows that you're not a Leb and you learn stuff off the net.

Mate, I'm full Lebanese, and very fluent, and I'll talk you under the table.

It's Wa-Leh 100%. If you say it quickly it sounds like uleh but it's not.

It's either "Wa-leh" or just "leh"(like shoo leh habib)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can we like not register his contract?!!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is for non Lebanese to use because it's too hard to say it the right way. Shows that you're not a Leb and you learn stuff off the net.

It's uleh in India and Pakistan....

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure why everyone is worried about Dufty... he is a genuine FB regardless of his rocks and diamonds performances. If he can provide that for 1 yr whilst we continue our rebuild ( YES 2022 is still a rebuild year considering we dont have a spine yet ) it will buy us time to find a FB for 2023 onwards whether it be purchase or from within.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why everyone is worried about Dufty... he is a genuine FB regardless of his rocks and diamonds performances. If he can provide that for 1 yr whilst we continue our rebuild ( YES 2022 is still a rebuild year considering we dont have a spine yet ) it will buy us time to find a FB for 2023 onwards whether it be purchase or from within.
His one on one defence can’t be any worse than Meaney

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Dufty is a short term solution while we try and sign Paps for 23. If we don't get Paps then hopefully Gus can find the next Recce Walsh somewhere

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL, besides Nashweed, who else thinks he's a Leb. He's 100% Indian yet for some reason he seems to be ashamed of his heritage and pretends to be a Leb. It's just sad

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Isnt nasheed indian? Its def not uleh its wleh.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Bro give Nasheed a break. He's from the Pakistani-Lebanese border town of Bullshitistan.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I know a few who can't get rid of him quick enough. They've been whinging at me about his defence since way before he was punted.

His defence is pretty awful, but I'm just looking forward to having that sort of pace in our backline. It's the new era of scoring points and little fast blokes having a big say. We just need Baz to get the best out of his attack and Gus to get us a better go from the refs.
who do they want to replace him with?