• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well then they should stop using the word vaccine, this is like if McDonalds offers a free chesseburger and then it doesn't even have the cheese on it

Vaccine:
"A substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease."
you do realise what they mean by immunity - it means thatyour immune system will recognise the disease and produce antibodies to fight it .. but if you need a definition

immunity to a disease is achieved through the presence of antibodies to that disease in a person’s system. Antibodies are proteins produced by the body to neutralize or destroy toxins or disease-carrying organisms. Antibodies are disease-specific. For example, measles antibody will protect a person who is exposed to measles disease, but will have no effect if he or she is exposed to mumps.

There are two types of immunity: active and passive.

Active Immunity
Active immunity results when exposure to a disease organism triggers the immune system to produce antibodies to that disease. Exposure to the disease organism can occur through infection with the actual disease (resulting in natural immunity), or introduction of a killed or weakened form of the disease organism through vaccination (vaccine-induced immunity). Either way, if an immune person comes into contact with that disease in the future, their immune system will recognize it and immediately produce the antibodies needed to fight it.

Active immunity is long-lasting, and sometimes life-long.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Deadset …. You can still get the flu after getting the flu shot …it just reduces the severity

you numpties like to go on and on about “ it’s just the flu “ blah blah …. I doubt you have ever actually got it badly

re COVID being a breeze and nothing to worry about … tell that to the families of those who have died from it

4,000,000 and counting

Keep up the fight inbreds , no sane person agrees with your preposterous claims

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
well then they should stop using the word vaccine, this is like if McDonalds offers a free chesseburger and then it doesn't even have the cheese on it

Vaccine:
"A substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease."
Because you dont understand medical definitions of vaccine and immunity.

Lets rename the covid vaccine, the "covid discombobulator".

Boom. Its aimed to significantly reduce the severity of the virus, in turn reducing hospitalisation. Happy?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
first of all i think you have some sort of working relationship at the piece of shit monopolist company microsoft so you might be in love with the bill gates and should excuse yourself from commenting or at least disclose it, but people cry conspiracy when bill gates continues his monopoly ways and blocked moves to make the vaccine open and accessible by fighting for the intellectual property rights, proving that he is in it for the money

also did i mention his vaccine is not a vaccine, people are probably going to need a shot again in 2022 and 2023 etc *cash register sound* ($$$$)

$50b, $50b, $50b, $50b
Maybe I am Bill Gates...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And Bill Gates allegedly did all this so that he can be comparatively richer than all the ordinary people?
well maybe because he is old and is going to die soon he also wants something else on his resume like saving the world etc, people wish they could save the world thats why james bond movies and the batman are so popular

why else would he oppose releasing the vaccine patents to poorer countries like india?, he doesn't want the covid to be easily eradicated, he wants to be paid just like he has always wanted to be paid

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
bill gates made sure that pretty much every computer made had his operating system, now he is making sure that everyone in the world has his vaccine (which is not a vaccine)
You can tell that the Bill Gates conspiracy is fake because I was vaccinated and I haven't crashed once.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Because you dont understand medical definitions of vaccine and immunity.

Lets rename the covid vaccine, the "covid discombobulator".

Boom. Its aimed to significantly reduce the severity of the virus, in turn reducing hospitalisation. Happy?
yes actually i dont understand the medical definitions of vaccine and immunity

i thought immune meant you can't get it, sorry

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
what a piece of shit bill gates is holding onto his vaccine copyrights

how much money do you need ffs

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
why else would he oppose releasing the vaccine patents to poorer countries like india?
Source?

And also, how do you explain all the money the Gates Foundation has given away to diverse causes, including efforts to defeat malaria, and education in Africa?

I'm no fan of Gates, but I'm not going to paint him a bad guy just because I don't like him, I need decent evidence.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Source?

And also, how do you explain all the money the Gates Foundation has given away to diverse causes, including efforts to defeat malaria, and education in Africa?

I'm no fan of Gates, but I'm not going to paint him a bad guy just because I don't like him, I need decent evidence.
he is a shareholder in i think all the front running companies, certainly pfizer, and he pushed back against poorer countries like india who can't pay for the vaccine when they wanted to make their own version, this has been reported so by all means do a search on the google

this can only be proof that he wants to make so much money selling his decumbobulator

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
he is a shareholder in i think all the front running companies, certainly pfizer, and he pushed back against poorer countries like india who can't pay for the vaccine when they wanted to make their own version, this has been reported so by all means do a search on the google

this can only be proof that he wants to make so much money selling his decumbobulator
Actually the India hold up is because Modi won't give legal protection to the vaccine suppliers. See here for more about this.

Gates has given money to help support vaccine development, including to the University of Queensland. He doesn't own Pfizer. I have no idea how many shares he has of Pfizer, but Pfizers shares have gone up less than 2% in 12 months, so he certainly isn't getting wealthy from any shares he does own.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im tired of the politics and bs of Covid arguments but feel its time to just move forward get the jab and start the process of building our economy and indeed open up travel again.
Moreover missing time on the matt with the Bjj fam atm.
You can get the same value out of choking a dummy..
DMY3_WRESTLINGs-640x328-320x240.jpg

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So they have told us the woman in her 30s had "no pre-existing conditions". Was she vaccinated or unvaccinated, why haven't they told us that?

The old folks that died they just said it was from covid. No mention of what conditions they had. Same with the woman in her 50s (the removalist's mother) they did not offer any further information, they just said she had a positive test very vague.

It seems like the authorities are only giving specific information when it increases people's fear of the virus.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Actually the India hold up is because Modi won't give legal protection to the vaccine suppliers. See here for more about this.

Gates has given money to help support vaccine development, including to the University of Queensland. He doesn't own Pfizer. I have no idea how many shares he has of Pfizer, but Pfizers shares have gone up less than 2% in 12 months, so he certainly isn't getting wealthy from any shares he does own.
no im talking about when india wanted to make their own vaccine and bill gates is holding out on releasing the patent, maybe you would like to explain why on earth would he do that especially since you claim he doesn't have much of an interest, im going back to last year and earlier this year, now it seems like india has seen that it needs to pay off pfizer to get it

maybe search the article called bill gates is putting patents ahead of human lives, i havent read that one but it seems to be what im getting at

pfizers share price has probably not gone up because nobody would ever sell it no matter how much they offered

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So they have told us the woman in her 30s had "no pre-existing conditions". Was she vaccinated or unvaccinated, why haven't they told us that?

The old folks that died they just said it was from covid. No mention of what conditions they had. Same with the woman in her 50s (the removalist's mother) they did not offer any further information, they just said she had a positive test very vague.

It seems like the authorities are only giving specific information when it increases people's fear of the virus.
She was not vaccinated this was reported tonight. No prior health issues either just her number was up pal.. i have noted the deaths and stats arent always the best to judge the matter of risk. However the issue here is how many lives and businesses will be changed once the herd is vaccinated above 70%..
I saw some Aussies in Seattle Washington which was hit hard by Covid last year but given the population is 90% + vaccinated they live life with no restrictions and are what i look forward to here achieving in our country.
Screenshot_20210725-211322_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.