Official Round 19 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think we are a real chance in this game..
No Tolman making 50 tackles and keeping the middle tight for them..
SJ looks disinterested..
We got them last time without BBO and JO..
I think we are playing better now than last time we played..
Dogs by 8
Dogs by 16

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After beating the Sharks we play :

Titans
West Tigers
Warriors
Knights
Manly
West Tigers again.

Am sober as a judge right now but I think subject to some luck with injuries ie we have minimal issues there, we can win at least 3 of our last 6 games, possibly 4 even 5 isn't impossible!.I know we have been very shit at closing out some close games but I think we can turn that around somewhat, am I dreaming? :laughing:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Titans
West Tigers
Warriors
Knights
Manly
West Tigers again.

Am sober as a judge right now but I think subject to some luck with injuries ie we have minimal issues there, we can win at least 3 of our last 6 games, possibly 4 even 5 isn't impossible!.I know we have been very shit at closing out some close games but I think we can turn that around somewhat, am I dreaming? :laughing:
As long as we beat the Warriors I’d be stoked

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score

Titans
West Tigers
Warriors
Knights
Manly
West Tigers again.

Well we have finished our usual pre season and will now start the season and win a few games.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about this one. When we're confident going into a game, we usually end up getting thrashed.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is the second time this year he has missed playing against us due to suspension,,,

Tolman takes early plea - set to miss Bulldogs clash
Mon 19 Apr 2021, 12:41 PM
Share on social media

Sharks prop Aiden Tolman has taken the early guilty plea on a crusher tackle charge and will miss the match against the Bulldogs this weekend.

Round 18 charges: Tolman cops ban; Lewis fined for brain snap
Mon 19 Jul 2021, 02:16 PM

Sharks prop Aiden Tolman will spend a week on the sidelines after opting not to challenge a careless high tackle charge at the judiciary.
He's scared of our pack LOL

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we are a real chance in this game..
No Tolman making 50 tackles and keeping the middle tight for them..
SJ looks disinterested..
We got them last time without BBO and JO..
I think we are playing better now than last time we played..
Dogs by 8
I actually tipped the Sharks but after Gould's speech telling the players they have a clean slate to prove to him that they should be re-signed I've switched to the doggies to beat the Sharks.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atoni has been recalled ? Maybe the roosters deal has fell through ?

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Atoni has been recalled ? Maybe the roosters deal has fell through ?
It is quite interesting how both Doorey and Ogden have been omitted, hence Atoni is now called in. Injuries possibly? Cos I thought we could only pick from the 21 named on Tuesday unless injuries?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That hiroti flop on Sharks bench #14 is he the one that bombed 3 tries last time? What a gun

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Titans
West Tigers
Warriors
Knights
Manly
West Tigers again.

Funnily enough the only game I don’t give us a chance of being in the game is the fuckheads from over the Spit bridge. If we can beat Cronulla again we might build some confidence.