Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well we have signed a Big bopper that every one of us wanted I hope I see no complaints with his signing! Welcome to the Mighty Bulldogs TPJ! I know with his size and skill he will make us even mightier going forward and between Baz and Gus they will get the big fella focused and firing for us! Bring it on!!!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
They aren't happy about having to pay next year. Been reading they are over the moon he is going. Do you want me to find the link to twitter etc.
I read between the lines if they didn’t care they wouldnt comment. They have a 10 page thread going and most recognise his talent but are upset they didn’t get the best out of him

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He lacks in the heart department but still provides more in attack then our previous couple of fullbacks. Guy can throw a better cutout pass then anyone in our current squad and if he sniffs around tpj for offloads it could be money. (regardless its a 1 year deal)
Isn’t it a 1yr deal with an option in the club’s favour got year 2?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I read between the lines if they didn’t care they wouldnt comment. They have a 10 page thread going and most recognise his talent but are upset they didn’t get the best out of him
OK. But they aren't unhappy he is leaving.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The beast Renouf is 4th in the NRL for props with over 10m per run. TPJ is definitely lower than I thought he would be, think his offloading could be contributing to the lower metres per run also, might be offloading early in the tackle instead of eating up the extra few metres on offer like other players that offload far less.
I feel like the data is inaccurate for this stat.
The meters gained is high percentile while the number of runs is not that much higher than Kikau but then the M/Run shows very low?
Doesn't correlate to me.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re moving in the direction. These decent signings need to continue and all the average duds on our roster must be shown the door.
We need to be ruthless

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either our photoshop skills having become god level or Baz got tevita in for a sneaky photo shoot
Probably a lot easier now that everyone is in QLD but I still like your photo better.