• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Admission of defeat once again. Bring back me invisible at least he could run a forum properly. You’ve lost a shit tonne of members. Once again. Enjoy your vaccine death :grinning:
lol this bloke
wants his account deleted - keeps logging in and posting pure garbage
says government health order illegal - gets proven wrong
coming on here and educating us lowly shit ***** and knows more than others- likes mr invisible lol

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would like to donate a tube of teeth whitening tooth paste to Kerry Chant health minister.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol this bloke
wants his account deleted - keeps logging in and posting pure garbage
says government health order illegal - gets proven wrong
coming on here and educating us lowly shit ***** and knows more than others- likes mr invisible lol
It’s factual law . Mandatory doesn’t mean law . Look it up it clearly states no one can make you wear a mask, no one Can refuse entry no one can make you check in. So I won. Xoxo

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Cappuccino @Hacky McAxe

Requiring the use of COVIDSafe
(1) A person commits an offence if the person requires another person to:

(a) download COVIDSafe to a communication device; or

(b) have COVIDSafe in operation on a communication device; or

(c) consent to uploading COVID app data from a communication device to the National COVIDSafe Data Store.

Penalty: Imprisonment for 5 years or 300 penalty units, or both.

(2) A person commits an offence if the person:

(a) refuses to enter into, or continue, a contract or arrangement with another person (including a contract of employment); or

(b) takes adverse action (within the meaning of the Fair Work Act 2009 ) against another person; or

(c) refuses to allow another person to enter:

(i) premises that are otherwise accessible to the public; or

(ii) premises that the other person has a right to enter; or

(d) refuses to allow another person to participate in an activity; or

(e) refuses to receive goods or services from another person, or insists on providing less monetary consideration for the goods or services; or

(f) refuses to provide goods or services to another person, or insists on receiving more monetary consideration for the goods or services;

on the ground that, or on grounds that include the ground that, the other person:

(g) has not downloaded COVIDSafe to a communication device; or

(h) does not have COVIDSafe in operation on a communication device; or

(i) has not consented to uploading COVID app data from acommunication device to the National COVIDSafe Data Store.

(3) To avoid doubt:

(a) subsection (2) is a workplace law for the purposes of the Fair Work Act 2009 ; and

(b) the benefit that the other person derives because of an obligation of the person under subsection (2) is a workplace right within the meaning of Part 3-1 of that Act.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BIOSECURITY ACT 2015 - SECT 60
Imposing a human biosecurity control order on an individual
(1) The following officers may impose a human biosecurity control order on an individual:

(a) a chief human biosecurity officer;

(b) a human biosecurity officer;

(c) a biosecurity officer.

Note 1: An officer who intends to impose a human biosecurity control order on an individual has certain powers under sections 68 and 69.

Note 2: Before imposing a human biosecurity control order, an officer must be satisfied of the matters referred to in section 34 (the principles).

Note 3: The Director of Human Biosecurity must be notified of the imposition of a human biosecurity control order (see section 67).

(2) A human biosecurity control order may be imposed on an individual only if the officer is satisfied that:

(a) the individual has one or more signs or symptoms of a listed human disease; or

(b) the individual has been exposed to:

(i) a listed human disease; or

(ii) another individual who has one or more signs or symptoms of a listed human disease; or

(c) the individual has failed to comply with an entry requirement in subsection 44(6) in relation to a listed human disease.

(3) To avoid doubt, an individual may fail to comply with an entry requirement in subsection 44(6) even if the individual is not able to comply with the requirement.

(4) An officer may include one or more biosecurity measures specified in Subdivision B of Division 3 in a human biosecurity control order.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Habs, would you rather be locked down or like the US & UK are now? That’s how viruses work
I don’t mind the idea of herd immunity. I just don’t think getting 70-80-% vac rate will be possible.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He copped a ban a few times ?
Wasn't really involved in it myself but I know he's copped a few bans for breaching rules. Each time someone cops a ban they are notified why they were banned, so he knows why he copped each ban.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Cappuccino @Hacky McAxe

Requiring the use of COVIDSafe
(1) A person commits an offence if the person requires another person to:

(a) download COVIDSafe to a communication device; or

(b) have COVIDSafe in operation on a communication device; or

(c) consent to uploading COVID app data from a communication device to the National COVIDSafe Data Store.

(2) A person commits an offence if the person:

(a) refuses to enter into, or continue, a contract or arrangement with another person (including a contract of employment); or

(b) takes adverse action (within the meaning of the Fair Work Act 2009 ) against another person; or

(c) refuses to allow another person to enter:

(i) premises that are otherwise accessible to the public; or

(ii) premises that the other person has a right to enter; or

(d) refuses to allow another person to participate in an activity; or

(e) refuses to receive goods or services from another person, or insists on providing less monetary consideration for the goods or services; or

(f) refuses to provide goods or services to another person, or insists on receiving more monetary consideration for the goods or services;

on the ground that, or on grounds that include the ground that, the other person:

(g) has not downloaded COVIDSafe to a communication device; or

(h) does not have COVIDSafe in operation on a communication device; or

(i) has not consented to uploading COVID app data from acommunication device to the National COVIDSafe Data Store.

(3) To avoid doubt:

(a) subsection (2) is a workplace law for the purposes of the Fair Work Act 2009 ; and

(b) the benefit that the other person derives because of an obligation of the person under subsection (2) is a workplace right within the meaning of Part 3-1 of that Act.
Yes. What's your point?

You don't need to download the COVIDSafe app to check-in to a premesis so this is pointless.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BIOSECURITY ACT 2015 - SECT 60
Imposing a human biosecurity control order on an individual
(1) The following officers may impose a human biosecurity control order on an individual:

(a) a chief human biosecurity officer;

(b) a human biosecurity officer;

(c) a biosecurity officer.

Note 1: An officer who intends to impose a human biosecurity control order on an individual has certain powers under sections 68 and 69.

Note 2: Before imposing a human biosecurity control order, an officer must be satisfied of the matters referred to in section 34 (the principles).

Note 3: The Director of Human Biosecurity must be notified of the imposition of a human biosecurity control order (see section 67).

(2) A human biosecurity control order may be imposed on an individual only if the officer is satisfied that:

(a) the individual has one or more signs or symptoms of a listed human disease; or

(b) the individual has been exposed to:

(i) a listed human disease; or

(ii) another individual who has one or more signs or symptoms of a listed human disease; or

(c) the individual has failed to comply with an entry requirement in subsection 44(6) in relation to a listed human disease.

(3) To avoid doubt, an individual may fail to comply with an entry requirement in subsection 44(6) even if the individual is not able to comply with the requirement.

(4) An officer may include one or more biosecurity measures specified in Subdivision B of Division 3 in a human biosecurity control order.
If only I responded to this already... Oh wait. I did. Then you ranted about lawyer or something and everyone laughed at you because you didn't understand basic state of emergency laws.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t mind the idea of herd immunity. I just don’t think getting 70-80-% vac rate will be possible.
Unfortunately, neither do I. There's so many anti-vaxxers around now days that we may never hit it.

Honestly if we have everyone over 50 and other at risks vaccinated then I see no reason why we shouldn't open up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone actually use the COVIDSafe app?

I never downloaded it as it seemed flawed and pointless.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone actually use the COVIDSafe app?

I never downloaded it as it seemed flawed and pointless.
I don't know about the NSW one, as i've only had limited experience with it at Xmas when i was helping my mother learn to use it, but the QLD app is brilliant and is so quick and easy to use. Going via browser/website just seems so cumbersome by comparison.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

This was the modelling that was introduced during Victoria's 2nd wave (and has been used and relied upon since then) and its not good news (based on this modelling).

The earliest date to come out of lockdown, for NSW, is 26th August, the latest is September 16th.

While the expected date is 1st of September that we come out of lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.