Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately for Lewis that brain snap bin overshadowed a half decent game for him

In consecutive games against heavyweights he’s had two tries and a try assist

That’s more than Flanno has had in 11 games
A try assist??? He dropped it and then paddled it on all the work was done from the inside

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Schoupp isn’t getting anywhere near enough ball love the way this bloke plays
He has that controlled shit in him that not many of our players have. He isn't as explosive as I thought he would be but he always fights for that quick play the ball and loves the dirty work. Interested to see how him moves with some early ball and see if he can do some more damage.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Probs, but I look at the bigger picture and prefer watching us the last couple of weeks. Fucking Walker and south’s, I hate the pricks.
No doubt we’ve improved with him in the side, and I hate walker every bit as much as you mate but he played Lewis like a fiddle.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He has that controlled shit in him that not many of our players have. He isn't as explosive as I thought he would be but he always fights for that quick play the ball and loves the dirty work. Interested to see how him moves with some early ball and see if he can do some more damage.
Spot on mate. You won’t like this but he reminds me of Munster the way he plays :tearsofjoy:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
to everyone asking why katoa came back on, once u come off for a hia and pass the protocols you have to go back on or it counts as an interchange
Yeah that made sense but seeing as it was a free interchange it made no sense to leave him on the bench til the damage was done and there were only 15 minutes left. Especially considering how effective BBO was when he was on.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Roosters last week, Souffs this week & Raiders game, all great opportunities to win and we always find a way to lose.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah that made sense but seeing as it was a free interchange it made no sense to leave him on the bench til the damage was done and there were only 15 minutes left. Especially considering how effective BBO was when he was on.
that is true katoa should of been hooked around the 55th min

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We didn't deserve it with some of our errors but my god were the refs horrible. We did not get a single set restart coming out of trouble when the Rabbits were doing exactly what we were. My god it's a farce