2021 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Freddy is a fucking moron... **** is lucky we have some elite talent and Nathan Cleary the first 2 games... He always makes odd decisions and you always knew Wighton and Moses were going to be shit...
He said it himself, he returned Mitch Moses a favor instead of picking the best possible halves combo. He even said that he would've picked them for the whole series...

I would sack him and give Bellamy the job when he retires.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not so sure, I bet they would have fed out main weapons better than these two idiots.

If Freddie is around long enough i can see him picking Moses again. There's obviously an old boys club like there was with Pearce, and they all have a stiffy for Moses lol. Joey, Freddie and all the other NSW plonkers who talk him up.
Hope not because that means Cleary will be injured.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah 100 percent. But he is going to be the next cab of the rank.

He always looks like a flat track bully to me
Yeah you're right, looks great when Parra are winning by 20. Different story when the pressure is on. Shame for him it was his big chance to bury the demons.

Maybe Burton might be a fill in 7, he can play there plus other positions so might become a regular 14 if we can start winning some games next year.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus bagging ref for ruining the flow of the game.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wighton is such a ball hog … sure he went himself and score ONE nice try, but had he thrown the ball out wider they would have scored 2-3 more…anyhoo!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shows that you can have a gun backline and forward pack but they ain't do shit if you have shit halves.