2021 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
NSW could have fixed that by picking Adam Reynolds and Cody Walker. That would've had a combo with also cook, latrell and Murray which have plenty of chemistry. Freddy dropped the ball on that and went for 2 proven flogs.
With Murray Lock, Yeo yo is a fraud.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Positive out of that game is that

Green won't be sacked

Moses and Wighton won't be picked again

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yet he got a rating 9 from nrl.com
Only reason I can think why they gave him a 9 was for involvement and meters gained.
Other than that he killed the play time again.
How often did Gallen do the same and also get favoured media attention.

We had other faults, our halves and game play of one out all game rather than the expansive game of the last 2, and not solely on Tedesco but he died with the ball after confusing his team-mates with his dancing and killed any attacking options to many times.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lowest game I have seen in a while … and I support Canberra
Hang in there mate, at least you guys have the talent to get better. We are still waiting for our efforts to reach a more acceptable level.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How on earth does sutton still get the big games
Mmm, ask a couple of the other refs in the game ( and a couple who have recently retired) what their take on the matter is........

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's way past his best now, plays full back position well in defence and positioning, but in attack not the same player of 2 years ago.

After game 2 felt he did his job well enough but don't know how he got player of the match, all the commentators couldn't stop talking about him ... it was just bizarre.
Is it the way he runs and copping too many hits to the head??????

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think so.

I think the Souths combo would have much better than the two tonight.

First of all, a winning club combo.

With combinations with cook, Latrell and Murray.

No doubt Cleary AND Laui are the best halves combo but the Souths combo would have been the next best.

Freddie literally picked Moses off a choke job to lose the game against Penrith hahahaha. What more did he expect, the guy never does anything in big games. And now not even games that have nothing on them lol.
Hopefully Moses will never wear the light blue jersey ever again

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Noticed in all three games there were plenty 'feeling' between Mitchell & Gagai. Notice certain if there is any feeling at a club level also??

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Noticed in all three games there were plenty 'feeling' between Mitchell & Gagai. Notice certain if there is any feeling at a club level also??
They interviewed Trell about it last night.
Gave the usual answer. NOT mates at SOO time but are in clubland. There did seem to be a bit of extra niggling tho lol.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mitch Moses the biggest flat track bully probably ever. Parra won’t win a comp with him at 7.
He's been watching Flanno..or...is it the other way around...turn it back inside to a flat footed forward.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
LOL. I meant to say parted the sea. Just over the moon that QLD won last night & Blues team are butt hurt & blaming everyone apart from themselves.
Qld saved NRLol comp by letting them relocate and now SOO interest haha.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Paul kent roasting the smug flog Alexander on 360, what a wanker.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I like how QLD are claiming that they can beat NSW.

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Yes, but they are completely ignoring the fact that NSW built their attack around their halves who were injured for game 3, therefore their entire game plan ever going to be executed.

When NSW had their halves firing on all cylinders in game 1 and 2 QLD were not even in the contest.

Yet they were LUCKY to win by 2 points (Latrell could've very well leveled it), and they proudly claim they have the ability to beat NSW.

Whatever.

NSW won the series, and the shield is back were it belongs. Nothing else matters.