2021 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah losing one in a row hurts, imagine losing 8 in a row........................................................oh wait
F0AE5087-462F-4AF9-87F9-34F613087FAA.jpeg
Total Series Points Blues 94 - Maroons 26.

At least they lifted for game 3 in which I thought Sutton was Queenslandaaaa’s best!

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sutton should’ve got MOTM. Penalty count was 5-0 to Qld at half time and gave no less than 15 six agains all up in the first half.

I know SOO is a different beast to NRL but go back a month or two when they had the crackdown and players were getting sin binned for love taps, it was a very bad look for the game. Move forward to SOO 3 and some of the stuff seen out there would’ve got a player not only 10 in the bin but 3 to 6 weeks suspension. Like the late hit on JAC in the first half when he was clearly held and hit from behind HARD in the kidneys yet this was deemed OK and not even worth a penalty.
It’s these vast inconsistencies in refereeing that is destroying the game.
Not only that but I thought it was a shoulder charge. The shoulder hit JAC well before the arms were involved in the tackle. Should have been a nsw penalty in my view.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LMFAO at this photo...nobody looks like a winner and Moses looks like he is hiding..:tearsofjoy:
Yeah and on the other side of things, the Queenslanders are blowing each other because they managed to stop a clean sweep, played exclusively on home grounds by an impressive 2 points!

What a thrill!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah and on the other side of things, the Queenslanders are blowing each other because they managed to stop a clean sweep, played exclusively on home grounds by an impressive 2 points!

What a thrill!
Touchey..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not only that but I thought it was a shoulder charge. The shoulder hit JAC well before the arms were involved in the tackle. Should have been a nsw penalty in my view.
I could not help but wonder that if it had been the Bulldogs playing, they would have been penalised for distracting the kicker ( Mitchell) taking the long range shot to tie the game and a fresh penalty given on the spot of the infringement closer to the posts....

Position of Players 3. Players of the kicker’s team must be behind the ball when it is kicked. Players of the team opposing the kicker shall retire to their own goal line or ten metres or more from the mark towards their own goal line and shall not make any attempt to interfere with or distract the attention of the kicker. They may advance after the ball has been kicked.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LMFAO at this photo...nobody looks like a winner and Moses looks like he is hiding..:tearsofjoy:
It’s a silly thing not lifting the shield when u first win it. Needs to be changed, should have been lifted after game 2. Can always do another lap after game 3 win or lose. Cleary, Safiti, Luai weren’t even able to be part of lifting the shield.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s a silly thing not lifting the shield when u first win it. Needs to be changed, should have been lifted after game 2. Can always do another lap after game 3 win or lose. Cleary, Safiti, Luai weren’t even able to be part of lifting the shield.
I’m with you mate. I think it fuckin ridiculous that the moment of achievement is not celebrated when it happens. It doesn’t matter where the game is played the winner of the series if its after game 2 should have the full victory ceremony and party that goes with it.

Watching teams get the shield and celebration in the same night they are losers is just weird…let them get wild when it happens.