Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis played well in parts yesterday and deserves some credit.. but let's not get carried away please.. he is not the future of the club and not in it's plan .. and rightfully so !!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope the club keeps him for depth, a lot better than Flanno, I think if he was played from the start of 2021, and not been injured, we would've jagged another win or 2.
Im sure we would have won that game against game against Canberra where snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis played well in parts yesterday and deserves some credit.. but let's not get carried away please.. he is not the future of the club and not in it's plan .. and rightfully so !!
Got to fill 30 slots mate and we won't do that with enough quality juniors and what's out there isn't that great. If we bought in someone like a Mitchell Pierce on say $450k for a 2 seasons then we probably don't bother. But he would probs stay for $200k ish and as a 14 could be handy. Cheap and has that effect where blokes lift effort around him.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMFAO

Interestingg
Mackdoggies
Spoonman84
Moedogg
xreedmatic
boggie23
bradtalo
Rothanaa
liljohny
Howie B
Cappuccino
Haddaway
Cosmo24
MoNkEy
Noeasyday
TABOO
c-b-b
bulldogsmyte
Family Guy
Haddaway
Raikkonen
Cujo
What’s so interesting about that I would say mines the most interesting

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got to fill 30 slots mate and we won't do that with enough quality juniors and what's out there isn't that great. If we bought in someone like a Mitchell Pierce on say $450k for a 2 seasons then we probably don't bother. But he would probs stay for $200k ish and as a 14 could be handy. Cheap and has that effect where blokes lift effort around him.
We have 4 halves signed for next year.. same position cogger found himself in.. cogger was better than what we had but the timing of his contract meant he was odd one out . If we managed to offload either flano or wakes I'd still probably rather give the spot to BBO tbh..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We gotta start winning games plain and simple. He is still the best half on the books going into next year.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His kick and chase was great the way it turned out and credit to him for reading the defence and pulling it off. But it was also very close to going dead and making him look like a dickhead for kicking on the 2nd. His effort was good all day but surely we'd need to see a lot more from him consistently before we consider offering him a contract.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll call a spade a spade.

He played well. That chip-and-chase was the first bit of unstructured footy I have seen him pull out, and pull off well.

Not gonna call him a world better or a "must" re-sign - but he has showed more than Flanno in 90 minutes of football across three games this season (2 cut short due to concussion protocol failures) than Flanno has in what... 12 games?

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His kick and chase was great the way it turned out and credit to him for reading the defence and pulling it off. But it was also very close to going dead and making him look like a dickhead for kicking on the 2nd. His effort was good all day but surely we'd need to see a lot more from him consistently before we consider offering him a contract.
Lets be honest. It was merely a training vid for Flanno hoe and where to kick on the 2nd.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have 4 halves signed for next year.. same position cogger found himself in.. cogger was better than what we had but the timing of his contract meant he was odd one out . If we managed to offload either flano or wakes I'd still probably rather give the spot to BBO tbh..
Hopefully somehow Flanno is gone then we re-sign him for depth? Not the future obviously but serves a purpose imo.