• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Anyone that is saying they don’t want to get it you don’t have to convince anyone.. Just don’t get it. We are adults we understand you don’t want to get the shot end of story.

I personally don’t understand your reasons or really don’t care about them to be honest but doesn’t mean I can change your thinking so yes we get it you are “apparently” not getting the shot.

You will though if it ever effects your ongoing interests like opportunities, love, family, health, money, career, children, lifestyle, travel… but anyway we get it your notgoing to get it… Don’t need 250 pages to get the message that you don’t want to get it..

Last edited:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
People everywhere just need to stay home and do the right thing. Otherwise we are fucked for weeks. Not only for work but kids sports, selfish ***** doing the wrong thing thinking they are above the law

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There is no incentive to get the jab, that is the main problem. You get the jab and you are still subjected to lockdowns and quarantine so what is the point. #BUNGLED
Wrong. Plenty of incentive. Once the vax % rises sufficiently lockdowns and quarantine will stop.
Plain as day. Why are you trolling?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People everywhere just need to stay home and do the right thing. Otherwise we are fucked for weeks. Not only for work but kids sports, selfish ***** doing the wrong thing thinking they are above the law
it doesn’t matter what the numbers are, they won’t stop until they get their numbers vaccinated

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone that is saying they don’t want to get it you don’t have to convince anyone.. Just don’t get it. We are adults we understand you don’t want to get the shot end of story.

I personally don’t understand your reasons or really don’t care about them to be honest but doesn’t mean I can change your thinking so yes we get it you are “apparently” not getting the shot.

You will though if it ever effects your ongoing interests like opportunities, love, family, health, money, career, children, lifestyle, travel… but anyway we get it your notgoing to get it… Don’t need 250 pages to get the message that you don’t want to get it..
But that means no sensationalism, like the clowns running the organic store in Bowral. Please, consider logic before posting sensibly again sir :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Boots on the ground???

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll walk through the covid ward
Funny. Have you? Have you spoken to anyone in the medical profession who treats covid patients? Have you even consulted your GP about covid or the vaccine?

You're a fraud Alzz. All conspiracy, no substance what so ever.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
But the vaccine is not mandatory.. as it should be, so why is it the only way out of this? Wouldn’t it be coercion if they keep going with this shit show Of lockdowns and restrictions?
How would you control covid until it is safe enough to open the country back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.