Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The government fluffed the vaccine rollout so we've lost our window of opportunity to get people vaccinated.

Brace yourself for another month of lockdown garbage with awful financial support for business. So now the only option is to either get on with things or cripple the economy but remain covid safe.
You’re refusing to get vaccinated but want to blame the government?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is the vaccine mandatory? No, so why are we subjected to intimidation tactics and fear and threats? Do you ever think outside the box? Serious question

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the government treated this like the flu that it is and allowed people to make their own choices on vaccines and not resort to intimidation and threats there wouldnt be any so called conspiracy theories
when you start restricting freedoms and coercing people, of course people are gonna get pissed

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll be in the minority of people who don't want to take it. I would assume the majority of the public wants to get it but the roll out has been bungled like the pink bats scheme.

The government still can't give us a percentage of the population they want vaccinated before we open up fully lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is no incentive to get the jab, that is the main problem. You get the jab and you are still subjected to lockdowns and quarantine so what is the point. #BUNGLED

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is the vaccine mandatory? No, so why are we subjected to intimidation tactics and fear and threats? Do you ever think outside the box? Serious question
I'm with you Alzz.

I too think outside the box.

Its lizard people. I'm freakin telling you. You all watch. They all call us nutters Alzz.

We'll prove em wrong bud

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do I think outside the box?? hahaha. Do you even think at all? You’re all whingeing about the restrictions but refused to get vaccinated which is the only realistic and certain way out of this

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'll be in the minority of people who don't want to take it. I would assume the majority of the public wants to get it but the roll out has been bungled like the pink bats scheme.

The government still can't give us a percentage of the population they want vaccinated before we open up fully lol
When there is more people vaccinated and we are closer to herd immunity the incentives increase. It’s quite simple

So not only do you guys not have the common decency and courtesy to do your part and get vaccinated you also want to scare and convince others to join you. Pathetic

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is no incentive to get the jab, that is the main problem. You get the jab and you are still subjected to lockdowns and quarantine so what is the point. #BUNGLED
An anti covid vaxxer complains the government isn't incentising getting the vax enough to encourage people to be vaccinated.

FMD I've heard it all now.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do I think outside the box?? hahaha. Do you even think at all? You’re all whingeing about the restrictions but refused to get vaccinated which is the only realistic and certain way out of this
The way out is like every other pandemic in history, it will run it's course in time and we'll all get on with our lives.

An anti covid vaxxer complains the government isn't incentising getting the vax enough to encourage people to be vaccinated.

FMD I've heard it all now.
The government has refused to give us a vaccination percentage target and they've had 18 months to put a figure up. People who get the vaccination are still subjected to wearing masks and lockdown restrictions. How are you turning this on people who don't want to get it? The government are the ones who are repeatedly stuffing things up not us.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The way out is like every other pandemic in history, it will run it's course in time and we'll all get on with our lives.

The government has refused to give us a vaccination percentage target and they've had 18 months to put a figure up. People who get the vaccination are still subjected to wearing masks and lockdown restrictions. How are you turning this on people who don't want to get it? The government are the ones who are repeatedly stuffing things up not us.
I agree the gov has fucked the vax roll-out from the get go.
I just don't understand the logic of complaining about the vaccine roll-out and not incentasing it from someone who freely admits they won't get it anyway.
It's like you want everyone else to Vaccinate so you don't have to.

My understanding is they want 80% vaccination rates 2/3 of the population, they have said this repeatedly.

The incentive is as soon as most people are vaccinated there will be less requirements for lockdown.
The federal gov. Has fucked the roll-out up but it doesn't excuse people opting not to get the jab when they are eligible for safety and responsibility of their fellow citizens.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ok great and how many people die in the meantime? I’ve said many times I think the restrictions are over the top and agree the government should be doing better with the vaccine roll out, however on the other hand everyone over 40 with no underlying health issues has no excuse to not at least be booked in for their first jab. I tested that link I posted and I could’ve booked in all over the place

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear someone died of covid. But let's unpack it all a bit..

The person was 90+ years of age. We already know the aged population is most vulnerable. People in their 90s have died of all sorts of ailments including the flu, but we never hear about it.

Perhaps measures to protect the most vulnerable, but the shut off the lights for everyone?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But the vaccine is not mandatory.. as it should be, so why is it the only way out of this? Wouldn’t it be coercion if they keep going with this shit show Of lockdowns and restrictions?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Simce I got vaccinated I feel more feminine and I think that’s the end goal

Status
Not open for further replies.