News Paul Vaughan

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't forget Vaughan one year means only 16 unguaranteed games... Good and bad things about it.

You would need another forward to step in so your already under done but if you pay him per game you can probably afford another decent forward with money saved....

I like the idea but it depends who the other forward is.
Sign him before 1 August this year on minimum and most of the suspension is done.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I live in Wollongong and can tell you that both Vaughn and Dufty only live a few blocks away from Barrett. They can all car pool lol so Baz can keep a closer eye on them that way.

Also, one of Baz’s best mates is Mary McGregor. So obviously Baz would have got all the first hand background checks from Mary on these 2.
Mary lol

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love to see tpj Vaughan,and maybe klemmer,would really give us that striking power,to let our backs do their job,

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Baz had mentioned him and the most recent forum saying don’t be surprised if he is in the starting team coming rd 1 next year
He has only played one flegg game but physically he seems more ready than some others who have gone from age footy to fg this year eg Sloane, amone from stgeorge.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign him before 1 August this year on minimum and most of the suspension is done.
The thing is I doubt the NRL will register him before the start of next year

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sign him for remainder of this year and next if price is right. Serve out his suspension then ready to go in 2022.
That is the best idea i have heard... how much would you give him this year to just train though?

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has only played one flegg game but physically he seems more ready than some others who have gone from age footy to fg this year eg Sloane, amone from stgeorge.
So where has all the hype come from from this kid if he only has played 1 flegg game

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing is I doubt the NRL will register him before the start of next year
If they want to go down that avenue then I’m sure he’d have a case legally. If St George stuck by him he would have served the suspension and been free to play next year, the 8 games should be 8 games, not at a time the NRL choose.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. JAC
3. Naden
4. Schoupp
5. Cotric
6. Averillo
7. Burton
8. Vaughan
9. JMK
10. Thompson
11. TPJ
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. Hetherington
15. Ava
16. Elliott
17. BBO
Strong line up
Top 8 all day.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they want to go down that avenue then I’m sure he’d have a case legally. If St George stuck by him he would have served the suspension and been free to play next year, the 8 games should be 8 games, not at a time the NRL choose.
If that’s the case it’s a no brainer what the hell are we waiting for sign him already

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d take Vaughn for a year, along with Dufty, two ex dragons though.. is my concern lol..!!

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So where has all the hype come from from this kid if he only has played 1 flegg game
He dominates game in junior reps, this year he played under 19s, and dominated.although he was eligible for 17s. Dominates with n without the ball, not through size but strength aggression n skill. Hope he gains height and not width. Played on wing in one flegg game was a handful for opposition. Needs to develop defensive reads.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Dogs are not able to provide discipline on or off the field. I hope that if we do sign Vaughan, he can self discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.