News Paul Vaughan

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuk cheese, if not for 2022 then he can get fuked I reckon. Doesn't deserve to join us if he's not up for it next year.
Im happy to give BBO all the time in the world at 15 and just play JMK for a year.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We desperately need some forwards, last night was yet another example of us losing the field position battle consistently.

We always struggle to get out of our own half.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
I tell you what if I was Paul Vaughan I would definitely be speaking to Lawyers in regards to the 8 week suspension. Something very unconscionable about being sacked and having to gain another job with what basically is a suspension period for ones income.

His suspension will never hold up in court and is foolish if he takes the 551k hit.
Apparently the NRL will consider his suspension as served if he signs a new contract for next year, as he will miss the remainder of this season and more games than he would actually have to serve if his contract were not torn up.
I imagine if he joined a club this season he would have to serve the suspension this season.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently the NRL will consider his suspension as served if he signs a new contract for next year, as he will miss the remainder of this season and more games than he would actually have to serve if his contract were not torn up.
I imagine if he joined a cub this season he would have to serve the suspension this season.

NRL will try to settle.. They haven't got a leg to stand on in regards to stopping someone from getting a job and earning an income.. This will get interesting.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they want to go down that avenue then I’m sure he’d have a case legally. If St George stuck by him he would have served the suspension and been free to play next year, the 8 games should be 8 games, not at a time the NRL choose.
They are, if he signs with us or any club, he will be free to play round 1

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Vaughan is miles ahead of ogden napa and hetherington. So would be a decent buy
hetherington is a very good player, he was 20 hit ups last night and 6 tackle busts with 25 tackles. Add vaughan only at the right price and TPJ and we have a competitive team

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
in his last game he made 232m, he’s regularly between 150-200m. I read another article saying he would probably need to accept around $300k and also last time he changed teams it did him the world of good. When was the last time we had a forward who went over 200m.
Klem

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looks like we're shaping this way for 2022. Go all out for Cheese for 2023

1 Matt Dufty
2 JAC
3 Brent Naden
4 Nick Cotric
5 Jayden Okunbor
6 Matt Burton
7 Lachlan Lewis
8 TPJ
9 Bradley Deitz / JMK
10 Paul Vaughan
11 RFM
12 Josh Jackson
13 Luke Thompson

14 Jake Averillo
15 Jack Hetherington
15 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Adam Elliott

OTHERS
Corey Allan
Aaron Schoupp
JMK
Jackson Topine
Matt Doorey
Paul Alamoti
Kyle Flanagan
Brandon Wakeham
Corey Waddell
Joe Stimson
There is no way baz favourite Waddell will be left out of the top 17 whether we like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.