Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hetho wasn’t that bad to be honest. That tackle wasn’t high, that knock on 95% of players would’ve fucked it up. Played with nice aggression. My two cents on that anyway.
Besides his 3 mistakes, he was alright. Definitely not a starting prop for us imo

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope Tbaz is honest in the press conference. Refs killed us. Foxtel talking the roosters up. Shut the FU! You beat last place with the help of the ref
I'm so angry at the way the ref killed the game. We were competitive, and he made sure we never got a chance.
A friend of mine, who is not a Dogs supporter, couldn't believe the refereeing tonight.
We had players with only two or four first grade games up against some pretty experienced marquee players, and they only beat us on the strength of dubious repeat sets and cheap penalties. The arrogance of Walker has turned me off him big time.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We do have some dumb players and hopefully they wont be there next year. The ref was a disgrace he did everything to keep the roosters in it and the roosters were crap didnt deserve to win

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know. For example, Meaney making an effort and batting it out the back... I don't think Dufty does that. I also thought Meaney made some surprisingly good tackles on bigger players near the line.
Meaney is always great at the back,I'm a massive fan of his. Dufty has him covered though in terms speed and his passing game

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so you're in the bubble and know everything that's going on inside the bubble.

I don't think Atoni and Ogden are simply not selected because of form. based on your comments we should be having another two debutants alongside Patolo on the bench.
WTF you need to learn to separate issues buddy. Baz did not have to pick Nappa, the guy put the shit on everyone by pissing up breaking the nrl mandate and not showing for training. You drop a guy for that not select him and have the board take further action.
As another poster said at the very least its about optics.