Rumour Brent Read Mail

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck getting into a bidding war for TPJ. If tigers want 800K for him good luck to him. Go all
In for Finucane if we miss out on TPJ.
Well Finucane wants 800k for 3 years....that’s how much the cows are offering him....at his age I’m not paying 800k for him....he is a hard working prop but not a game breaker...and not for 3 years...if we didn’t have Jackson on big money then yes...but 650k tops for him

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Honestly, TPJ asking for 800k? Absolute madness imo. Get footballers need to take care of themselves but asking for that much is a worrying sign
Agree when you compare his output to someone like JFH... I'd rather hold out and try steal Papalii off eels

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wouldn’t bet on that....I reckon he will follow the money at the tigers who are offering him 300k over 3 years
The media are going to go hard on the Tigers and TPJ if he goes there after they've changed their mind at least 3 times. I can already see the headlines after he signs, and after they struggle again next year. At least we've wanted him to be here from the start.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The media are going to go hard on the Tigers and TPJ if he goes there after they've changed their mind at least 3 times. I can already see the headlines after he signs, and after they struggle again next year. At least we've wanted him to be here from the start.
Madge looks to be on the nose with the players.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Madge looks to be on the nose with the players.
Yeah and from the outside I think he should be gone too. Flanagan or John Morris I'd be getting for next year if I was them.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
TPJ doesn't seem to be the type of player that could play under McGuire/Bellamy.. which does concern me.. just not sure if he has the right attitude..

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, TPJ asking for 800k? Absolute madness imo. Get footballers need to take care of themselves but asking for that much is a worrying sign
The quickest way to stuff up a footy roster is to start paying Props and second rowers spine money. No thanks to TPJ, not worth it. The only prop worth that kind of money in the whole NRL is Fisher Harris, and that’s only an exception because the guy is a BEAST!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Napa's on field attitude for us has been bizarre... he may not have wanted to be out there for us but his poor displays look to have ended his career prematurely... idiot
He'll have a chance tonight to prove to other clubs he's worth signing.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d take him at 700K. We have Jackson and Thompson to do a lot of the clean up grunt work, allowing a more dynamic TPJ

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finucane - looks like cowboys because they are the only club to offer him 3 years

Napa - no offer from dogs. His management has been offering him to clubs at $300k. No takers

TPJ - tigers back in for him because they have realised they will miss Finucane
Looks like another we'll miss out on, never ending with this club.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Looks like another we'll miss out on, never ending with this club.
It's fine if we miss out on him as long as we sign someone else around the same level for next year. The problem is there's barely anything available (literally only TPJ, Taupau and Finucane) which means players like TPJ are going to be going for a premium price. Also there are at least 3 clubs wanting a quality prop.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah and from the outside I think he should be gone too. Flanagan or John Morris I'd be getting for next year if I was them.
Can’t see that happening, even if justified.
Madge on contract to end of 2023.
Tigers have a history of paying off sacked coaches - Sheens, Potter, Taylor - I don’t think Hagipantelis wants to add to that list. I reckon Madge will be at the helm until the end of 2022 at the earliest.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Finucane - looks like cowboys because they are the only club to offer him 3 years

Napa - no offer from dogs. His management has been offering him to clubs at $300k. No takers

TPJ - tigers back in for him because they have realised they will miss Finucane
BRENT WEED HAS NO IDEA.... everyone involved gives them false info to have a laugh at these media fakes.