Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I don't understand how the full 14 days wasn't required either. Unless they had numerous negative tests? Even if Napa is Covid free, he can still spread his team cancer to everyone.
No I am saying they have done more than 14 days bro.

June 20 was 18 days go

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I don't understand how the full 14 days wasn't required either. Unless they had numerous negative tests? Even if Napa is Covid free, he can still spread his team cancer to everyone.
Think he’s saying it’s been over 14 days.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why isn’t our kick returns on the last play getting addressed, it’s like every set whoever we play after last tackle kick the other team is on the halfway mark by the 2nd tackle already or even sometimes on 1st .
Is there anyone else in the team that has a big boot that can kick away deep it’s so bloody frustrating to watch this gives no pressure to the other team , so like more painful then letting in points man . Just kills any momentum we might gain during games .

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why isn’t our kick returns on the last play getting addressed, it’s like every set whoever we play after last tackle kick the other team is on the halfway mark by the 2nd tackle already or even sometimes on 1st .
Is there anyone else in the team that has a big boot that can kick away deep it’s so bloody frustrating to watch this gives no pressure to the other team , so like more painful then letting in points man . Just kills any momentum we might gain during games .
Lewis. You may be getting your wish

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah 100%

Our forwards cop a hiding for their meterage.. but our outside backs really set the tone rather poorly which has a bad knock on effect..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where's this info coming from?

You are mates with wakeham right? Why was he the only one not reinstated?

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis ? The team line up shows he’s not in but only listed at No19 reserve guess will wait and see tomorrow it might change before kickoff time

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's this info coming from?

You are mates with wakeham right? Why was he the only one not reinstated?
Just heard that going around Lewis to come in for Flanagan not from anyone from the club. As for Waks he came back unfit apparently and underdone after the isolation period.

Reactions: GDR

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just heard that going around Lewis to come in for Flanagan not from anyone from the club. As for Waks he came back unfit after the isolation period he didn’t train to a high standard.
What about Topine? I need an extra player for SC ffs

BELMORE

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just heard that going around Lewis to come in for Flanagan not from anyone from the club. As for Waks he came back unfit apparently and underdone after the isolation period.
How many times does he want to do that? Lazy prick that happened earlier in the year as well

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder why he didn't just take the day off like Napstar
He will never miss training days with the squad but when it’s left for him to do it on his own that’s when he doesn’t give 100% I’m surprised Napa and Katoa do tbh

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He will never miss training days with the squad but when it’s left for him to do it on his own that’s when he doesn’t give 100% I’m surprised Napa and Katoa do tbh
Always liked his play when he took on the responsibility of a dominating half (on a few occasions).

Like Renouf, a promising career at the Dogs gone begging by the looks due to several factors outside their control....but those they could control, they've fritteted away.

A waste of talent.

But maybe another club, and coach, can motivate them to put in and change their destiny.

Up to them ultimately but a real shame.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can’t see Lewis replacing Flanagan at the 11th hour

If there’s ever a game when he will play half decent it would be this one

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What I want is a decent game.

Now folks we had your lot and my mob coming off fcuken massive losses. I'm hoping that both teams are that embarrassed which they both bloody well should be that they have a crack.

I want the old days man when we had a real good contest between us then hammered each other in friendly arguments.

Remember as a kid in Hashfield riding to Belmore to watch the doggies, loved their style of play when they were the entertainers. Always found doggie supporters cool even with a chooks jumper.....unlike them scummy Souffs suppoters.

So hoping for a decent crack by both this weekend.

Cheers Lads.