Start Bailey Biondi- Odo

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it’s under shit conditions. But if this kid has the qualities I’m hearing throw him in the number 7 or 6 and let him play his natural game for remainder of the season. Get him used to the speed and skill of NRL

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it’s under shit conditions. But if this kid has the qualities I’m hearing throw him in the number 7 or 6 and let him play his natural game for remainder of the season. Get him used to the speed and skill of NRL
I think blooding him at 14 is the best option. Can play hooker for 25mins a game unless there's injury in the halves.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He would be on a hiding to nothing playing in the halves in this team.

Its more than likely going to shatter his confidence and could potentially ruin his career before its even started.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has played in the halves pretty much his whole time at the dogs and parra yet he debuts in fg as a 9. Does have some speed off the mark something that most of the dogs players lack

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He would be on a hiding to nothing playing in the halves in this team.

Its more than likely going to shatter his confidence and could potentially ruin his career before its even started.
Don’t you think the same thing about Averillo? He’s getting smashed every week too. It’s a confidence killer no matter who you are.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Too soon, needs more time… but does look to be the goods.!!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he's not starting he should definitely be in the 17 for the rest of the season. I'd rather he get some game time this year in preparation for next year. The kid has some spark which we sorely need.

He might even be good enough to be our 9 for next year while we wait for the cheese in 23 so this is a great opportunity to see what's he got

Malla

Reaction score
Would not start him yet but I see the potential. Still has a lot to learn to be a full time first grader let alone start in first grade. OK with him off the bench for now tho, would rather him over Katoa anyway

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would not start him yet but I see the potential. Still has a lot to learn to be a full time first grader let alone start in first grade. OK with him off the bench for now tho, would rather him over Katoa anyway
Yeah I agree with the bench. But I don’t want to see him at 9! Needs to be a half.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But here is my question to you all. Would
You rather TB start Bailey or Flanagan this week against the Latte sippers this week?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t you think the same thing about Averillo? He’s getting smashed every week too. It’s a confidence killer no matter who you are.
At least Averillo has had a bit of experience now but BBO has only 20 mins under his belt.

With the hooker and pack we have I just don't think its the right environment to be blooding a rookie at the minute.

I'd keep him on the bench there's no need to throw him in the deep end.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's way too early for that. We'd be doing the kid a disservice and potentially fucking his career considering how weak the team is right now. He was just playing Flegg a few weeks ago.

Keep picking him on the bench until he finds his feet in FG and hopefully start him later in the season.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
At least Averillo has had a bit of experience now but BBO has only 20 mins under his belt.

With the hooker and pack we have I just don't think its the right environment to be blooding a rookie at the minute.

I'd keep him on the bench there's no need to throw him in the deep end.
, like tbaz said it would have been good to put these guys in a team that is winning and competitive. Starting him is not an option at the moment imo. Bring him through slowly off the bench and gradually increase his minutes. If deitz is back this week be interesting what tbaz does.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
NSW cup is what he needs (if that happens again this year).

Also is the kid really talented or just a decent footballer who looked much better than the rest of the rubbish we had on the field on Saturday.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Move Averillo to FB and BBO to Half with Lewis at 5/8.
Move Flanagan to Massey Cup or back home to his drug-cheat father.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just like Folkes shielded Barba in 2008 from the kennels consistent dribble we should not be blooding these kids in the NRL.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NSW cup is what he needs (if that happens again this year).

Also is the kid really talented or just a decent footballer who looked much better than the rest of the rubbish we had on the field on Saturday.
Ideally he's playing Reserves. He should keep coming off the bench for a while. I agree that people are getting carried away with one cameo at the end of a blowout.

He looks pretty talented though. He looks like an elusive, sparkplug type of player. Even if he keeps playing well, people shouldn't overhype him because he's still so young and raw.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not as small as i thought but its a no from me in this current side. Does look to have some ability though

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
Just like Folkes shielded Barba in 2008 from the kennels consistent dribble we should not be blooding these kids in the NRL.
Yeah, "all those 'niff-nuffs' on the kennel"