Dragons COVID Breach

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How fucking lucky are Manly.... They play the fucking Dragons next week.

Following this pattern the Tigers will break the rules tonight after Rabbits roll them.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guess who the Dragons play next (after Bye)? Manly. This is corrupting the season. IF (& I say IF because we know the NRL have different rules for different teams) the 15 players get suspended, Manly could put 100 on them. Wouldn't it be great to get our record pushed off the top, but the NRL won't want that to happen.
Noticed this too, another argument that this season should forever have an asterisk next to it, same as last season.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So pretty much nothing will happen to these guys.

When the NRL says "we're investigating". All of the members on the Kennel now should understand that it really is code for "we're sweeping it under the rug".

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys the penalty handed to our team by nrl was monetary. It was NSW health that deemed the players needed to isolate had nothing to do with NRL.

However they have broken the law and the rules of the nrl bubble.

Our players did not break the law, they did however break the guidelines of the NRL.

Suitable punishment would be at least 2 weeks suspension for every player attending plus an additional 1 week for every person that attended punishment for Vaughn. So if 11 players 11 + 2 is 13 weeks for Vaughn. Also monetary figure must be at least double the Dogs totals.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My mate is a dogs fan and lives next door to Vaughan. He said he saw him out the front as people were arriving and said look I’m not gonna call the cops but someone will. Vaughan’s response was meh I can afford the fine and I am happy to pay everyone’s fine. My mate said you’ll have to go into quarantine like the dogs players and he said got the bye next week so I will be good for our game against Manly. Guy just didn’t care!! He is an absolute moron!!

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Found this online
Petition against VLANDYS
Sign and share it
Let your voices be heard

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
They only got fined 1k each.

Anyone surprised?
Imagine the push the media would have on the NRL if it was Canterbury. I know it’s only a business and we sell ad space but we would have a front page headline.

Edit: To be fair just walked past a newsagent and Dragons have a front page saying… Puff goes the Dragon

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Guess who the Dragons play next (after Bye)? Manly. This is corrupting the season. IF (& I say IF because we know the NRL have different rules for different teams) the 15 players get suspended, Manly could put 100 on them. Wouldn't it be great to get our record pushed off the top, but the NRL won't want that to happen.
When is that game?
I wonder when their 14 day isolation started?