Merge clubs to Compete

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we should merge with West Tigers and the new entity is to be called Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs and we play in blue/white colors, play out of sydney olympic park, train at belmore and have 1 game every 5 years at campbelltown stadium or leichhardt

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah we can do a merge, like we take the other teams players they taje ours and we keep our badges sounds great

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf at merging. We could probably buy the tigers if we really wanted. Then what? Their juniors are just as sucky as ours.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at how some people completely missed the sarcastic tone. Love it! Haha

Cheers you *****!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
On behalf of the majority of our fans I nominate that you are never made our spokesman.
Player I’m like the leader of the fans.

‘the voice of the little people’

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously there is no way out of this hole. No matter the coach, no matter the recruitment. Something has been done that is irreversible. Some curse has been placed on this club, that every recruitment that has come in recent years has turned out utter shite (minus Thompson, even he didn't live up to hype as such).

And ill call it now JAC and Burton will also turn to shite. There's just something wrong with us. I dont get it. (Yes they're a calibre above anyone we've signed recently, but the curse is real I tell you lol)

So... lets merge and expand our youth pool (fuck you Hasler for fucking this club beyond repair you fucking ****! Played with shitty tactics on purpose to fuck our club and then went to manly and changed your shit, ****). Let's merge with tigers. Surely we can make a top 8 team together. Or become a permanent 9th spot club (ill take that over 2nd last every year).

**This thread is 100% legit and in no way satirical or influenced by boredom/depression. **
Just an honest question...Are you a real Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs fan ?
Reality check...How are The ST GEORGE STEELERS merger and the TIGPIES merger doing these days ?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If talent is distributed evenly it’s ok yo.
The problem is you get guys like Napa who go from superstars to plods in one season and then your marquee is not a marquee but other marquees remain marquees and some depth players surprise and become marquees and then it snowballs and it becomes lop sided with no marquees vs marquees
If our aim was to sign a fuckwit, you would be our number 1 marquee signing, ya fuckwit!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck merging... Just fuck of Qld sides etc and bring back NSWRL

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s merge with Melbourne effective immediately we can be the Melbourne bulldogs or we can make a badge with a little storm cloud above the bulldog we can bring them Jackson and Meaney lol they can bring the rest

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I would never support this club if it merged, not ever. I'd rather kill myself.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bullsharks is catchy and makes sense [emoji16]

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let’s merge with Melbourne effective immediately we can be the Melbourne bulldogs or we can make a badge with a little storm cloud above the bulldog we can bring them Jackson and Meaney lol they can bring the rest
If we merge with Melbourne in 2022. I don't think no Bulldog player will make the first grade team besides Burton haha

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whilst I don't necessarily agree with you, there are many misguided souls on tk who think we are still some sort of "powerhouse" club.

Reality: we're not
Nasheed here,
Someone mentioned this the other day and I agree,
We merge with Cronulla.
The two weakest clubs in Sydney and we can retain our blue black and white colouring.
We pick up the shire and ditch Bankstown and in return we keep the Dogg logo
I think I speak for the majority of the fans in saying this is something we can all get behind once we get used to it.
We should move to Perth.
Sutherland Bulldoggs would work
Canterbury Bankstown storm purple blue and white
Player I’m like the leader of the fans.

‘the voice of the little people’
Bullsharks is catchy and makes sense [emoji16]
All above, GET FUCKED. You are scum and I hope your pubes turn into fish hooks and rip your nuts out...