Yvonne Sampson will replace Ben Ikin as co-host of NRL 360

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Yvonne is a terrible choice, I could think of about 50 other better options, unfortuantely they aren't females so won't get a look in

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
She’s nowhere near as good as she used to be. Some of post game shows where she’s alongside Ennis and other idiots are cringeworthy lately.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think she’s good for this show. Her NRL knowledge isn’t great.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I don’t think she’s good for this show. Her NRL knowledge isn’t great.
The options for people with NRL knowledge would be Anasta, Cronk, Ennis, Brandy etc etc. Fuck that I'd rather have a host who didn't know the difference between a footy and a golf ball than any of those knobbers. Bullet dodged.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's a good interviewer that asks the right questions that brings people into the conversation that's about it got limited knowledge about the game. Graham Hughes would of been a better fit.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's a good interviewer that asks the right questions that brings people into the conversation that's about it got limited knowledge about the game. Graham Hughes would of been a better fit.
Agreed re GH, though i think it was always going to be a woman given the times. Yvonne is better than any of the others Fox rolls out......she is bright & I actually enjoy watching her.....not sure why...just like me some Von......it will be glorious watching her squirm & the pain over the next few years as both QLD & the ponys struggle......yes....that will be nice!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agreed re GH, though i think it was always going to be a woman given the times. Yvonne is better than any of the others Fox rolls out......she is bright & I actually enjoy watching her.....not sure why...just like me some Von......it will be glorious watching her squirm & the pain over the next few years as both QLD & the ponys struggle......yes....that will be nice!!
You sound like you'll be enjoying a nice Chianti and fava beans with that lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Never watch that show anyway. My interest in Rugby League has diminished so much that I don't watch any of the shows these days anyway - just whatever game is on 9.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should have went with Lara Pitt.
I think she is better and better suited to nrl360
Each to their own but I much prefer Von, I think Lara has a long way to go until she is as smooth in a live program. She is undoubtedly connected & knowledgeable, just not as smooth in a live setting..

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan Ginane, Greg Alexander, Braith Anasta, Darren Lockyer, Michael Ennis.

People need to stop and realise just how lucky they are that Vonny got chosen over any of the above.

That said James Graham would have also been a good fit for the show I feel.