Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They don’t have Jacko ($750k), Hoppa ($650k), DWZ ($800k) and Napa ($650k) on their books.They can actually manage their cap
Except 2 of those guys are off contract and don’t come into calculations?
The rumoured $800k for DWZ is a disgrace especially when you'd think our club had learned from the Foran disaster.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With B Smith
S Johnson
M Burton
Avo
Now that’s a spine to be reckoned with make it happen recruitment
I would even take Hodgson for the right price if B'Smith is a no go... Plenty of experience in the spine would help.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There’s a rumoured 400k a year contract saw on Instagram the page usually is right but we will see

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's something on FB, rumored 400K deal today

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep I’ve also heard it’s a done deal. Announcement soon. How soon who knows.

Saying that what happens with Flano? What a fail that was. He was baz teacher pet apparently and now he is barely holding his spot in nsw cup. Feel sorry for the kid but that’s what happens when your mouth is bigger then your talent.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Saying that what happens with Flano? What a fail that was. He was baz teacher pet apparently and now he is barely holding his spot in nsw cup. Feel sorry for the kid but that’s what happens when your mouth is bigger then your talent.
We're hoping his dad is picked up for us to send his son in that direction

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
400k would be a bargain. Sounds too good to be true at that price.

Cronulla are basically a bottom eight team with no halves for next season (Moylan is trash) and still don't want to keep Johnson for that price. It makes you wonder why.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When is this going to be announced? Anyone?

D Voice - better known for the TV show The Voice with Deltra Goodrem?
MasterP - Aka Grand Master Flash
Assassin - The Assyrian beast from the middle east

Anyone of you three with info?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've heard Flanno's dad could be in contention to get the new Brisbane franchise coaching role. Could mean he links up with daddy????

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Being compared to Cleary did not help besides inflating his ego. Flanagan should focus on developing his game in NSW cup and hoping get a contract elsewhere. I can’t see him staying at the club for depth.