• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats then, you win moron of the year. It was a strong field, but you pushed through the stigma of retardedness to claim the title.
But the movie is fictional ? Come on get off that pipe weasel ! Also retardedness isn’t a word sweetie aww how cute you trying to throw insults, if you said award for being retarded then possibly your insult would work. Once again I win and you get the crumbs you little bottom feeder.
Kiss my feet peasant

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Congrats then, you win moron of the year. It was a strong field, but you pushed through the stigma of retardedness to claim the title.
Shit I lost the title again.. But I will be back..because

My puns float like lead balloons..
My wit stings like water on clean skin..
Mr 95% will be the champ again..
Just you wait and tune in..!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But the movie is fictional ? Come on get off that pipe weasel ! Also retardedness isn’t a word sweetie aww how cute you trying to throw insults, if you said award for being retarded then possibly your insult would work. Once again I win and you get the crumbs you little bottom feeder.
Kiss my feet peasant
All words are made up so be relaxed in the knowledge that everyone else gets what I'm saying.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit I lost the title again.. But I will be back..because

My puns float like lead balloons..
My wit stings like water on clean skin..
Mr 95% will be the champ again..
Just you wait and tune in..!
You were a notable mention, but if you want the title, you'll simply have to punch yourself in the face more often than @bricktamland does and good luck with that. :grinning:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
does anyone know if i can get the vaccine for future variants as well as the current pfizer one at the same time as my flu vaccine?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
does anyone know if i can get the vaccine for future variants as well as the current pfizer one at the same time as my flu vaccine?
Not that you would anyway but no

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walls are closing in on fauci and daszak

Video attached

EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak – who collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology on research funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease – appears to boast about the manipulation of “killer” SARS-like coronaviruses carried out by his “colleagues in China” in a clip unearthed by The National Pulse.
Daszak made the admission at a 2016 forum discussing “emerging infectious diseases and the next pandemic,” which appears to be at odds with Fauci’s repeated denial of funding gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

People From Australia Become Rich - Thanks To This New $250 Investment
People From Australia Become Rich - Thanks To This New $250 Investment
Amz Tutoring

Brisbane: Get A Second Salary With Only $250 Investment In Amazon
Brisbane: Get A Second Salary With Only $250 Investment In Amazon
Daily Finance

While describing how his organization sequences deadly viruses, Daszak describes the process of “insert[ing] spike proteins” into viruses to see if they can “bind to human cells” as being carried out by his “colleagues in China”:
“Then when you get a sequence of a virus, and it looks like a relative of a known nasty pathogen, just like we did with SARS. We found other coronaviruses in bats, a whole host of them, some of them looked very similar to SARS. So we sequenced the spike protein: the protein that attaches to cells. Then we… Well I didn’t do this work, but my colleagues in China did the work. You create pseudo particles, you insert the spike proteins from those viruses, see if they bind to human cells. At each step of this you move closer and closer to this virus could really become pathogenic in people.
“You end up with a small number of viruses that really do look like killers,” he adds.

The comments follow growing evidence that Fauci’s NIAID has deep financial and personnel ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology – and that Daszak’s EcoHealth alliance was one of the primary proxies funneling the money to the Chinese Communist Party lab.
MUST READ: EXC: BLM Founder Invokes Mao In Unseen, Pro-Communism Speech.
Over a dozen research papers carried out under a $3.7 million National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) grant list the Wuhan Lab’s Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases Director Shi Zhengli as a co-author alongside Daszak. Shi has included these Fauci-backed grants on her resume.
The Wuhan lab has also listed the National Institutes of Health (NIH) as one of its “partners,” secretly erasing the mention in March 2021.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
is that because they don’t have a vaccine for future variants or because of my bodies immune system?
Who knows but they’d have to bring it back via a time machine

Status
Not open for further replies.