• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has my first shot of Pfizer today. Clinic was busy and it took over an hour from go to woe, but there was a good vibe amongst the group, with a feeling that we were doing our bit etc.

Mrs CD was hoping the Vax would mean I couldn't drink beer afterwards. I specifically asked the nice nurse who gave me the shot and she said: if you're feeling ok afterwards, go for it.

So, you can get it having a Covid shot... a hard earned thirst deserves...

View attachment 25122
I hear that one of the side effects is that it can make you hate all beers except Tooheys New.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m still not sold on the jab. Being middle aged fit and healthy, not sure I need it. I’d rather wait 12 to 24 months to see how it goes. Also would like another addition to the family, so sceptical to whether women who want to fall pregnant should get the jab.
Fair call.

I also had my reservations earlier on too and wanted to see how things initially pan out, especially with the AZ vaccine. Then some muppet here on the original thread kept going on about it being 100% safe because it was "developed by geniuses" and said I was being selfish. Funnily enough a few days later the shit started hitting the fan over all the blood cots etc with the AZ vaccine.

Anyway, I wanted to wait and I've now decided to go ahead with the Pfizer, so I'm booked in for next month. A part of me is still wondering if I'm doing the right thing but I don't think we'll ever feel 100% confident or certain for quite some time.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the big thing will be the companies. Even if the government doesn't make it mandatory, Qantas has already said that they'll require vaccination before flying and I'm guessing the other companies will follow suit.
Yeah I do have a problem with that but at the same time I don't have the solution either.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair call.

I also had my reservations earlier on too and wanted to see how things initially pan out, especially with the AZ vaccine. Then some muppet here on the original thread kept going on about it being 100% safe because it was "developed by geniuses" and said I was being selfish. Funnily enough a few days later the shit started hitting the fan over all the blood cots etc with the AZ vaccine.

Anyway, I wanted to wait and I've now decided to go ahead with the Pfizer, so I'm booked in for next month. A part of me is still wondering if I'm doing the right thing but I don't think we'll ever feel 100% confident or certain for quite some time.
i have had 1st dose already and getting my 2nd in a few days
no side effects for me

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have had 1st dose already and getting my 2nd in a few days
no side effects for me
Good to hear no side effects.

It's funny but something my mum told me, helped give me some perspective and put me a little more at ease. When she was young the Polio vaccine was created and initially there was the same level of wariness and caution in the community regarding how safe it was. I had just assumed that vaccine was safe and proven from the get go.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Covid-19 Australia: Clive Palmer anti-vaccination ads in Queensland (news.com.au)

Clive Palmer has been accused of deliberately spreading misinformation to undermine vaccination efforts in advertisements that aired across Queensland airwaves.

The ads, which were heard across stations throughout Queensland last week, were part of an ongoing campaign from the controversial businessman-turned-anti-vaxxer to keep Australia open during the pandemic.

The ads include the following audio: “Australia has had one Covid-19 associated death in 2021. But the TGA reports that there’s been 210 deaths and over 24,000 adverse reactions after covid vaccinations. Authorised by Clive Palmer, Brisbane.”

The ads are based on publicly-available information from the Therapeutic Goods Administration.

But Palmer’s ads omitted the section that declared clearly: “Apart from the single Australian case in which death was linked to TTS (Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome), Covid-19 vaccines have not been found to cause death.”

Here you go thick as @bricktamland , you can listen to a bloated tub of pus and his bullshit and site it as proof.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Covid-19 Australia: Clive Palmer anti-vaccination ads in Queensland (news.com.au)

Clive Palmer has been accused of deliberately spreading misinformation to undermine vaccination efforts in advertisements that aired across Queensland airwaves.

The ads, which were heard across stations throughout Queensland last week, were part of an ongoing campaign from the controversial businessman-turned-anti-vaxxer to keep Australia open during the pandemic.

The ads include the following audio: “Australia has had one Covid-19 associated death in 2021. But the TGA reports that there’s been 210 deaths and over 24,000 adverse reactions after covid vaccinations. Authorised by Clive Palmer, Brisbane.”

The ads are based on publicly-available information from the Therapeutic Goods Administration.

But Palmer’s ads omitted the section that declared clearly: “Apart from the single Australian case in which death was linked to TTS (Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome), Covid-19 vaccines have not been found to cause death.”

Here you go thick as @bricktamland , you can listen to a bloated tub of pus and his bullshit and site it as proof.
Not as thick as you my little weasel. I’ll wear a tin hat and you and your weasels can bury your heads in the sand. You are a little sheep who believes the lies .. LOL THE SAME PEOPLE DEBUNKING THESE “CONSPIRACIES” ARE THE SAME ONES WHO SAID HUNTER BIDENS LAPTOP WAS FAKE AND HOW THE VIRUS DID COME FROM A WET MARKET.

you have zero credibility and you can say what ever you want I don’t give a hoot baby! Let the truth set you free ! You = / haha your pathetic xoxoxo

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not as thick as you my little weasel. I’ll wear a tin hat and you and your weasels can bury your heads in the sand. You are a little sheep who believes the lies .. LOL THE SAME PEOPLE DEBUNKING THESE “CONSPIRACIES” ARE THE SAME ONES WHO SAID HUNTER BIDENS LAPTOP WAS FAKE AND HOW THE VIRUS DID COME FROM A WET MARKET.

you have zero credibility and you can say what ever you want I don’t give a hoot baby! Let the truth set you free ! You = / haha your pathetic xoxoxo
1623113417823.png

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You haven't won yet, but you are definitely in contention for moron of the year.
Well the cover you posted is about the movie unhinged .. it says academy award winner snd the main character you say is me ? So I won an academy award you idiot .. the weasel has zero idea about arguments! Stupid wease .. kambahoe = no1 weasel

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the cover you posted is about the movie unhinged .. it says academy award winner snd the main character you say is me ? So I won an academy award you idiot .. the weasel has zero idea about arguments! Stupid wease .. kambahoe = no1 weasel
Congrats then, you win moron of the year. It was a strong field, but you pushed through the stigma of retardedness to claim the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.