Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Camavinga would be brill. Has there been talk of it?

Issue with us atm is that I imagine we've gotta clear some players out to see where we stand in transfers?

No talk of it but I love his game.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think so, saw us linked to Gravenberch, Tielemans and Barella...but they're all pretty different players from what I know so probably bs lol.
Don't think I've read about Gravenberch or Barbella? You think we'll bring in a midfielder? Tielemans never going to happen but someone else?

With Sancho pretty much a done deal at United I wonder who we sign up top?

I've read if interest in Cuna and Vlahovic on top of Raphina..

Liverpool being Liverpool going down the create a star instead of buying one.

Gotta trust the process I guess?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haven't watched him at all but have read he's a top talent. Is he an attacking midfielder?
He's a mix of Kante, Fabinho and Thiago. He's only 18 and has already played 3 games for France and 67 games for Rennes.

Would be a great replacement for Wijnaldum.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a mix of Kante, Fabinho and Thiago. He's only 18 and has already played 3 games for France and 67 games for Rennes.
Wow. That's some mix. As I said, i've read about him but ...

How much is he being quoted as costing? For me we need a midfielder and he's young so I guess he's the type for FSG? But, would we need a more senior player to replace Gini?

Or would he be seen as replacing Ox / Keita?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wow. That's some mix. As I said, i've read about him but ...

How much is he being quoted as costing? For me we need a midfielder and he's young so I guess he's the type for FSG? But, would we need a more senior player to replace Gini?

Or would he be seen as replacing Ox / Keita?
He'll cost anywhere between 50-80 million pounds.

He is good enough to start right now for us. He has the potential to be the best midfielder in the world. A natural long term replacement for Henderson.

Have Fabinho-Henderson-Thiago start next season with Camavinga and Jones the next 2 in the rotation.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

He is good enough to start right now for us. He has the potential to be the best midfielder in the world. A natural long term replacement for Henderson.

Have Fabinho-Henderson-Thiago start next season with Camavinga and Jones the next 2 in the rotation.
Damn. If we're not going to pay 80m+ for Sancho, who's a lot more complete of a talent, what makes you think FSG will be happy to do this? Has there been any smoke at all about him coming over? Sounds like a qulait yplayer but ...

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Camavinga is the best teenager in the world, only has a year left on his deal but still quoted at costing approximately 80 million. Has made claims about wanting Madrid but who knows now with Zidane leaving. Such a complete player, would hate for you guys to have him. I dont think he would accept a rotational role though.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely at some point you guys need to cash in on one of your big guns and reinvest.

Question for you Liverpool fans, is there any possibility of TAA moving into the midfield? His passing is quality and he seems to read the game well. Kimmich did it successfully at Bayern, Fabinho played fullback for a few seasons at Monaco before moving into midfield too.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Camavinga is the best teenager in the world, only has a year left on his deal but still quoted at costing approximately 80 million. Has made claims about wanting Madrid but who knows now with Zidane leaving. Such a complete player, would hate for you guys to have him. I dont think he would accept a rotational role though.
It's dreamland stuff really. If he's in such demand and is going to cost so much I can't see Liverpool diving in for him. We've never done it in the past, and I highly doubt we'd do it now on a position that we're actually stacked in.

Not debating that he's apparently a massive talent, just that I can't see us buying him.

Someone you boys at United could pick up? Not that it's a position you need to be focusing on though

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Damn. If we're not going to pay 80m+ for Sancho, who's a lot more complete of a talent, what makes you think FSG will be happy to do this? Has there been any smoke at all about him coming over? Sounds like a qulait yplayer but ...
I didn't say they would. He's just my dream buy at midfield lol.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's dreamland stuff really. If he's in such demand and is going to cost so much I can't see Liverpool diving in for him. We've never done it in the past, and I highly doubt we'd do it now on a position that we're actually stacked in.

Not debating that he's apparently a massive talent, just that I can't see us buying him.

Someone you boys at United could pick up? Not that it's a position you need to be focusing on though
Man United need 2 CM badly. He would fit in perfectly with them. Hopefully he doesn't go there. He's already knocked back Arsenal.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man United need 2 CM badly. He would fit in perfectly with them. Hopefully he doesn't go there. He's already knocked back Arsenal.
They need more defensive minded players tho? I really can't talk as I haven't seen this lad play. Hope United don't get him!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've read if interest in Cuna and Vlahovic on top of Raphina.
Seems as though Vlahovic could very well be that guy.

Know fuck all about him, but can see most of you watch a lot more footy than me. Who knows the Italian league and this Fiorentina guy?