Rumour Dufty in talks with the Bulldogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why buy him? We don’t have attacking problems lol, he’d absolutely kill it running off Burton. Imagine Burton kicking and Dufty chasing
Yy and then imagine the opposition still outscoring us because defensively he's pathetic and we still lose.
Pull your head in, you’re entitled to your opinion but pressing on like a wanker after Dufty has had a cracker is embarrassing.
Na, I can call @AlzzBulldog a dumb dog, told him to lick my butt one before also.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He won't add shit. Will create as many problems as he solves. Chase SJ on a short term deal. Play JAC at fullback. Allan. Averillo. Fucked if I know. Do shit right in the first place so your not left with shit.
Fair enough if you don't want Dufty. I'm worried about his defence too even though I like his attacking game.. But how can you want Johnson when he is always injured, is also a defensive liability and he goes missing in key moments all of the time?

Shouldn't you not want Johnson for the same reasons you'd not want Dufty?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why you mad bro, you talk a lot of shit, granted sometimes it’s fair but own up when you get owned
I'm not getting owned because I never questioned this ability in attack.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not getting owned because I never questioned this ability in attack.
So a player cannot improve their defence, he actually put his body on the line on one occasion today and stopped a try

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair enough if you don't want Dufty. I'm worried about his defence too even though I like his attacking game.. But how can you want Johnson when he is always injured, is also a defensive liability and he goes missing in key moments all of the time?

Shouldn't you not want Johnson for the same reasons you'd not want Dufty?
he is a little bit rattled mate LOL

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont rate the fat lard.
Averages 2 x mom performances each year ,and 50% of the rest of the time he is either injured or been on the bench.
Phark him