Middle East

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
David Icke literally believes that the world is run by Lizard people. That's not a joke. He actually believes that.
I take it that’s all you know about his opinions. You have raised that and only that point previously. The world is controlled by a small group of people,they are cold blooded, heartless self serving sociopaths. Granted the lizard people theory is a little far fetched but it’s hard to argue with his research and opinions on pretty much any other level

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The US gives in excess of a billion dollars to Israel annually, how much is he giving Palestine? Trump was as comprised as previous governments have been. At least Trump wasn’t controlling social media platforms and suppressing freedom of speech the way the Biden “ technarchy” was prior to the US election and will continue to do. I’m not saying Trump is some sort of humanitarian but the Biden regime are sociopaths. Increasing aid whilst turning a blind eye to the increased violence and annexation of Palestine is hardly a better alternative
I'm not denying that. I'm just pointing out that Trump was literally no different. He never cut any support for Israel but he did cut funding for Palestine. Trump supported Israel fully taking over the Middle East.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I take it that’s all you know about his opinions. You have raised that and only that point previously. The world is controlled by a small group of people,they are cold blooded, heartless self serving sociopaths. Granted the lizard people theory is a little far fetched but it’s hard to argue with his research and opinions on pretty much any other level
The world controlled by a few people is also far fetched. There's no evidence to support it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You have money you can control what ever you want.
Yep. But imagine how much money you would need to control the entire world. You would need all of the money. And you would need literally millions of people to be in on the conspiracy with you. All without any of them leaking it.

Just not plausible. The more people required for a conspiracy, the less chance it's true.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. But imagine how much money you would need to control the entire world. You would need all of the money. And you would need literally millions of people to be in on the conspiracy with you. All without any of them leaking it.

Just not plausible. The more people required for a conspiracy, the less chance it's true.
I’m pretty sure they own reserve banks

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The world controlled by a few people is also far fetched. There's no evidence to support it.
Money wins elections in democratic societies. Few people have the money to fund election campaigns, fewer get elected. In dictatorships there is obviously less if any chance to obtain power.It stands to reason then that a small amount of people control the majority.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not denying that. I'm just pointing out that Trump was literally no different. He never cut any support for Israel but he did cut funding for Palestine. Trump supported Israel fully taking over the Middle East.
The Zionists have control of both parties, and control of the media. Only people that have been compromised and are therefore cooperative and compliant achieve power. Trump called it as he saw it,which amazingly got him elected.It also made him an easy target in the current climate of identitarianism. He was quickly labelled and probably rightly so a racist a misogynist etc.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Zionists have control of both parties, and control of the media. Only people that have been compromised and are therefore cooperative and compliant achieve power. Trump called it as he saw it,which amazingly got him elected.It also made him an easy target in the current climate of identitarianism. He was quickly labelled and probably rightly so a racist a misogynist etc.
He called them out by increasing funding to the Zionists?

Israel were so happy for his support that they named a town after him. Not kidding. They named a town Trump Heights in honour of him.

Margalit-TrumpIsrael.jpg

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
with all due respect, I am still right
All good mate, no respect due. In the unlikely event you are right,I won’t have a problem conceding that.
The reality is,if the Dogs were winning we wouldn’t be having this debate. I’m on here to support the Bulldogs and to talk footy,not as a political analyst or some authority of world affairs.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He called them out by increasing funding to the Zionists?

Israel were so happy for his support that they named a town after him. Not kidding. They named a town Trump Heights in honour of him.

View attachment 24454
It comes as no surprise. Nobody rises to the level of political or economic success he has by having the interest of others and greater good at heart. I just think he is the lesser of two evils.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score

Israeli soldiers still beating Palestinians after cease fire called in a bid to antagonise hamas
Lol. Muslims are dumb for believing a single word that comes out of jew mouths.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Israeli soldiers still beating Palestinians after cease fire called in a bid to antagonise hamas
So much for a ceasefire, the zionist pricks just can't help them selves against a weak people sadly.

So lets see how the international community responds which they usually don't lmao.

We have all this never before seen footage being exposed daily via the web including some gruesome stuff on what's really going on there plus Westerners who have gone to help with the humanitarian crisis in the past sharing their experiences on what they really saw which agrees with the oppression narrative.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Touched by dudes pulling their daughters out of the rubble.
When will this part of the world make up?