Opinion Wakeham JIZZ TRAIN!!!!!!! CHOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Brandon has been biding his time, playing within himself in reserves, now he's going to explode in first grade and put on 5 try assists and 6 40/20's.

You all better be nice to him as well in the match day thread and post game otherwise it'll be bad for his mental health

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All jokes aside, he looked to be our best of all the halves in our trial game. He and Averillo and a halves combo that goes way back to the high school footy days too.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brandon has been biding his time, playing within himself in reserves, now he's going to explode in first grade and put on 5 try assists and 6 40/20's.

You all better be nice to him as well in the match day thread and post game otherwise it'll be bad for his mental health
Is he our last hope? If he is we officially have the spoon now based on his previous form/level of talent.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he our last hope? If he is we officially have the spoon now based on his previous form/level of talent.
Bro you know what I think he's showed more promise/potential in the juniors than what Kyle or Lewis have ever shown at the same level. But Brandon's potential just hasn't transferred over to 1st grade. He's not good enough, end of move one.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep i don't rate him either and has struggled to stand out in the 2's?? Davies has maybe gone as well although i havent watched that many Mounties games....

Which is why i said Flanno may still get few chances at redemption.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck to him, he’s now got a chance to make TBAZ take notice ..!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's embarrassing how much our halves have stunk for years now. Thankfully Burton will solve that. But having an adequate halves partner for him would help.

Hopefully Averillo steps up and takes his opportunity. If not, we'll have to try and sign someone else... Wakeham gets his chance but he hasn't done much with his previous opportunities and like Flanagan, he also has an average kicking game and never takes the line on..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro you know what I think he's showed more promise/potential in the juniors than what Kyle or Lewis have ever shown at the same level. But Brandon's potential just hasn't transferred over to 1st grade. He's not good enough, end of move one.
100% especially your final sentence.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's embarrassing how much our halves have stunk for years now. Thankfully Burton will solve that. But having an adequate halves partner for him would help.

Hopefully Averillo steps up and takes his opportunity. If not, we'll have to try and sign someone else... Wakeham gets his chance but he hasn't done much with his previous opportunities and like Flanagan, he also has an average kicking game and never takes the line on..
Yep we havent had an elite half since Kimmorley in my opinion and that was only for one year (2009).

Reynolds was never elite and whilst Hodkinson was solid he wasnt elite. Had zero running game.

I am pretty confident Burton will break that trend

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep we havent had an elite half since Kimmorley in my opinion and that was only for one year (2009).

Reynolds was never elite and whilst Hodkinson was solid he wasnt elite. Had zero running game.

I am pretty confident Burton will break that trend
IMO I think if Avo even had Hodko next him it would help his development. Now Avo has 2 jobs to do when he is carrying his partner.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
By far and away the best Brandon in the NRL.

No matter how he plays, I’ll be nice. I am a nice person.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham is crap worst the flanagan he will get hooked after 20 mins!!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Grow up with the mental health shit Mr. Self Proclaim PC King ... ;)