Are we signing Cheese? We must be crackers!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How many crackers would we need to be to match a block of cheese? Like, I've only ever seen 1, maybe 2 crackers being used at a time, but that's always with a slice of cheese, not a whole block.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The last thing we need is another lock masquerading as a hooker...SMH.
We need the winner attitude and enthusiasm he will bring to these down and out guys.

Face value he isnt the No.1 hooker but he will work with Burton and has the footy brain to work out a good combo with Matt that best serves the team (hopefully haha)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How many crackers would we need to be to match a block of cheese? Like, I've only ever seen 1, maybe 2 crackers being used at a time, but that's always with a slice of cheese, not a whole block.
Interesting question.... i suppose it all depends on a person's preferred cheese density. Personally, I like my cracker cheese sliced nice and thin, but some people serve it in thicker blocks. In any case, it's a no from me on Smith. You'd get quicker service from a 16-year-old KFC trainee.

Edit: Also, as you mentioned, some people use a single cracker, others opt for the cracker sandwich. The latter choice would obviously require more crackers.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We need the winner attitude and enthusiasm he will bring to these down and out guys.

Face value he isnt the No.1 hooker but he will work with Burton and has the footy brain to work out a good combo with Matt that best serves the team (hopefully haha)
What we need is Daryl Clarke!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Part of the diversity on TK lol

I think he is part of the click bait team here who get paid based on reactions and comments...there's Foxanyday, Nash etc etc etc :grinning:
And I thought you were #teamutility ....lol

If the Kennel wants to pay me I can increase (or decrease) my productivity. All they need to do is pick up the phone :P

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well next best with Cheese if Daryl picked Holbrook.
If Clarke goes to the Titans it's because we let him slip through our fingers. No way he would choose them over us given we have the english connection and great signings such as burton and JAC to complement the mighty Elliott and Corey Allan. If we did neglect to chase Clarke it'd a huge blunder.....but I would make Mitch Rein my secondary target.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And I thought you were #teamutility ....lol

If the Kennel wants to pay me I can increase (or decrease) my productivity. All they need to do is pick up the phone :P
No keep enthralling TK for free :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm torn tbh, but then if Bellamy thinks he's good enough to start for his team i think he's good enough to be a hooker in ours.
Bellamy's just showing off. He could name my mother at 9 and still win footy matches.