Are we signing Cheese? We must be crackers!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah man, super untapped.. Unimaginable even
Even at this stage of the comp JMK must be in the running for Daly M Hooker of the Year with all the points UH has allocated for his favs. Same for Lock Elliott and Centre Allen :grinning:

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait until he's signed. He's a hooker playing lock 10 kgs over his ideal weight because he's had Cameron Smith, the goat, and Grant, a prodigy, best player to build a club around in the game, ahead of him.. he's been terrific this year and at international level at hooker... he's one of the best characters in the game... If someone's going to inspire this team it's him (as a person and playstyle)...
Finally you are speaking common sense. Well done.
I can’t wait for Smith to sign with us as well. But hey there are some that still don’t want to sign him and will continue to moan about Katoa and JMK because we can’t land Grant.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even at this stage of the comp JMK must be in the running for Daly M Hooker of the Year with all the points UH has allocated for his favs. Same for Lock Elliott and Centre Allen :grinning:
I thought @Nasheed was bad with his love for Holland but UH is off his rocker lately or has he always been this way?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I thought @Nasheed was bad with his love for Holland but UH is off his rocker lately or has he always been this way?
He is just waffling on ...trying to be funny and relevant inside a miserable TK atm...always been off his rocker....it's just more obvious now lol

Play along...he'll get over it soon lol...and rejoin the negativity :grinning:

(That's my take on his odd antics of late lol but it could be first signs of dementia)

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A hooker needs a good passing game and creativity. The cheese couldn’t pass a Facebook IQ test.
Let’s be realistic, you and everyone on here will be ecstatic if we officially land hectic cheese.

Katoa, JMK and Deitz doesn’t fill me with any great confidence filling in one of the most critical positions in the team. His energy and character will be invaluable and he’s a competitor, knows when to run from dummy half, is quick and a handful not to mention hits hard in defence. His passing is good enough, far better than what we have.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Let’s be realistic, you and everyone on here will be ecstatic if we officially land hectic cheese.

Katoa, JMK and Deitz doesn’t fill me with any great confidence filling in one of the most critical positions in the team. His energy and character will be invaluable and he’s a competitor, knows when to run from dummy half, is quick and a handful not to mention hits hard in defence. His passing is good enough, far better than what we have.
Nah, I won't be ecstatic. I'll be a bit meh about it to be honest. Daryl Clarke is the much better target of the two.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What a slack cat! Doesn't he bring you a mouse from time to time? Any Indian Myna birds?
Nah, he doesn’t hunt thankfully. Doesn’t even chase lizards. Occasionally he’ll go for a bug or spider, but he’s not really a hunter at all. I did once find a mutilated rodent outside my previous home, but he’s never killed anything since. I’m almost certain it was the next four neighbour’s cat, who my little fella had a few stoushes with.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This raises another point. What type of cheese is Smith? Are we all assuming that block of cheese is necessarily hard cheese, like a basic cheddar or edam? A wheel of camembert is in fact, a block of cheese that is wheel shaped, so block of cheese could in fact have a soft and gooey interior.

Would your opinion of block of cheese change if block of cheese came out and identified himself as a particular type of block of cheese? Is Parmesan your thing, or are you a Blue Cheese man?
As long as he isn't blue vein with all that mould! yuk

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The way I saw cheese rolling around with Bellamy today I think they will be getting married soon so it may be difficult to pry him away.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we miss this signing we will be up ship creek for a hooker for a few years.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Really?? Another Bsmith thread?
Im really getting sick and tired of these repetitive and useless threads.

Like and reply.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we miss out we should keep Deitz and go for Mitch Kenny. Kenny is good on defence and keeping the forwards straight. Something we are missing

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, he doesn’t hunt thankfully. Doesn’t even chase lizards. Occasionally he’ll go for a bug or spider, but he’s not really a hunter at all. I did once find a mutilated rodent outside my previous home, but he’s never killed anything since. I’m almost certain it was the next four neighbour’s cat, who my little fella had a few stoushes with.
He's a good boy then. I've taught my "children" not to catch birds.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score