Tevita Pangai Junior

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absofuckinglutley. The only downside is we already have one loose cannon in Hethrington in the side but if you add TPJ to the pack, along with Thompson, we'll have some mongrel in the side. If they both lose their shit in the same game we could be down to 15 players if they both get sent off but if they can both control their aggro we could have one of the most feared packs in the comp

It's a risk but it's a big yes from me
If they both get sent off, we'll be down to 11 players.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agreed Flegler seems to be getting less and less minutes. They have realized to win they need TPJ and Hass on for most of the game.
flegler is on the outer for a reason, has good aggression, unfortunately, he goes overboard and carry on to much

Malla

Reaction score
I started this thread a couple weeks ago.

He should be a big target for us.

Brisbane need to offload some players surely this bloke is one of them. Off contract in 2023. Let Broncos know will take him off their hands early and pay most of his contract. Pllslssssss

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only real issue with TPJ is that he is lazy AF!

Has the size the skill and the ability of Jason Taumalolo but not the consistency.

If someone could get the same consistency out of TPJ he’d be spoken in the same breath as Dave Fifita and Jason Taumalolo and be a world beater.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not overly keen on Rudolf, he's an upgrade but nothing major imo. Probably the best "available" prop for next season.
And whilst there’s a healthy volume of props available in 2023 better than Rudolph, TB is going to be critiqued tightly in 2022. For this reason, I think we will end up with Rudolph, not to mention he’s “seen our facilities” which is a decent sign lately. I don’t mind him so long as the offer is realistic.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And whilst there’s a healthy volume of props available in 2023 better than Rudolph, TB is going to be critiqued tightly in 2022. For this reason, I think we will end up with Rudolph, not to mention he’s “seen our facilities” which is a decent sign lately. I don’t mind him so long as the offer is realistic.
Taupau is available.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Taupau is available.
for "ow much" though and for how long? allegedly on 800k for next year(what a ridiculous figure if true btw)they would need to pay a fair chunk yeh?
Also could or should we get both Rudolf and Taupau..or skip both and just get the wild fucker from brissy IF he is available :laughing:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
for "ow much" though and for how long? allegedly on 800k for next year(what a ridiculous figure if true btw)they would need to pay a fair chunk yeh?
Also could or should we get both Rudolf and Taupau..or skip both and just get the wild fucker from brissy IF he is available :laughing:
Would love anyone of TPJ or Haas, Haas in particular, he’s the best prop in the game ahead of JFH..worth 900K+ he goes for near 200m a game

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ dominated Fafita last night , if its true that the Broncos are offering him to clubs, maybe we should have a look. This guy has won the Broncos so many games on his own. He has the stamina, aggression and skill, just not sure if his off field issues have settled down.

Just add Brandon Smith & Rudolph and we will definitely bring back the Dogs of War mentality with this pack

8. Thompson
9. Smith
10. TPJ
11. Atoni - to be used like Kikau on the edge
12. Rudolp
13. Jackson

14. Topine
15. Hethrington
16. Elliot
17. Doorey
I wouldn’t have em lined up like that thou I’ll have

Rudolf
Smith
TPJ
??
Elliott
Thommo
Bench
Hetho
Atoni
Jackson
Avo

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only real issue with TPJ is that he is lazy AF!

Has the size the skill and the ability of Jason Taumalolo but not the consistency.

If someone could get the same consistency out of TPJ he’d be spoken in the same breath as Dave Fifita and Jason Taumalolo and be a world beater.
Yeah, looks like another Trex to me

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here is one for discussion... would you rather Rudolph and Sua instead of TPJ?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Neither. Tpj for me. Dont think we will get him. Missed the chance last year. Ponies want him now.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You wouldnt take two for the price of one?
Oh the pair? Sure. Though we couldn’t. Both would want 500k+.

The thing about tpj for me is that we need that big wrecking ball bloke. We have nothing like that. Neither of the other 2 are that. One is a defensive hard hitting unit. The other is a solid player.

Neither game breaking ability with ball in hand.

Anyway I dunno if any truth I heard Sua if he leaves wants to go back to qld.

Rudolph sounds a chance but I want b Smith sorted before we do that.

If there is any chance in tpj we do it way ahead of anyone else after b Smith. Those 2 with fox burton naden secured has us on paper a top 8 team even if we have to send someone like Elliott or rfm to storm. Hopefully they are willing to take Stimson back. He had something there. Has been shocking for us. Bellamy knows how to light his fire and use him. He has something just nothing at all for us. Fick him off first for b Smith I hope.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score

The thing about tpj for me is that we need that big wrecking ball bloke. We have nothing like that. Neither of the other 2 are that. One is a defensive hard hitting unit. The other is a solid player.

If there is any chance in tpj we do it way ahead of anyone else after b Smith. Those 2 with fox burton naden secured has us on paper a top 8 team even if we have to send someone like Elliott or rfm to storm. Hopefully they are willing to take Stimson back. He had something there. Has been shocking for us. Bellamy knows how to light his fire and use him. He has something just nothing at all for us. Fick him off first for b Smith I hope.
Yeah agree, need B Smith First, then Marty Tapau, Jadyn Sua would be good, or get Okunbor turned into that wide running wrecking ball

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Your not wrong though i reckon you could nab Sua and Rudolph for around 900k whilst TPJ would demand 800k. Yes the guy is good but so is solid depth in a squad..

Its a tough one, there also guys like Vaughan and Tapau out there too...