Adam Elliott

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is he the most over rated player ever to play for Canterbury?
Can we pay him out to retire now?
Please ?!
He has potential.

He is one of those players, if we are not careful, we will lose to the Storm and he will become a world beater...

Just needs to needs to sharpen up his footy IQ.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over rated hes not that good fringe player at best and not for one of the top teams thats for sure

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He would be better suited to lock. His best form has been there. Unfortunately, we don’t have any edge options and he has to play there

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s ok. Won’t be long until he has his annual brain snap and has his cock out in public or trying to root someones partner. Surely his next indiscretions will have him off our pay roll.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has potential.

He is one of those players, if we are not careful, we will lose to the Storm and he will become a world beater...

Nice to see someone on this thread with a bit of common sense!

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has potential.

The problem is we have a squad full of either players with potential or players with none at all. Storm could afford to be patient with an Elliott type because he'd be surrounded by superstars. We need him to already be our superstar cause the guy playing next to him is even worse.

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The problem is we have a squad full of either players with potential or players with none at all. Storm could afford to be patient with an Elliott type because he'd be surrounded by superstars. We need him to already be our superstar cause the guy playing next to him is even worse.
Coaching makes a huge difference...

The elephant in the room.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the end of the game Elliot ran to the western sideline where I was sitting smiling as he came towards his family and little son. Look it's nice to see family support and I'm sure it's a proud moment for him to have his son there don't get me wrong.....but he showed absolutely no emotion regarding the loss and the way he played. Like the loss didn't hurt him enough. Seriously I think some players just play for their pay cheques where losses don't mean anything.

I think I was hurting more.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's still worth 800k a year though..

Honestly, tonight he was pathetic and his game tonight epitomised why I never get too excited about his few very good games. Because they're generally followed up by four horrible ones like tonight. The sooner he's moved on, the better. He's one of the dumbest players in the comp.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Always been and always will be a reserve grader. Where dick faces I want to play origin bullshit that he was talking up last year when it was contract time. Any other club and he wouldn’t even be playing first grade let alone origin