Adam Elliott

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is he the most over rated player ever to play for Canterbury?
Can we pay him out to retire now?
Please ?!
Easily the worst, most hyped, fake effort cream puff zero skilled, zero intellect, zero morals, zero effectiveness in every aspect of the game to ever play for the mighty blue and white.
An absolute shit stain to our club
Stated this from day one
Feet for hands
Talks sooo much shit that muppets believe him
Fcuk him and his supporters
Never hated a bulldogs player so much in 30 odd years and we’ve had some shockers ie Gary Warburton, heka nanai, Aaron groom, Leon bott, falls mcillwain.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes he is.

But those passes from Averillo just weren't on.
Yeh especially the one that hit him flush on the chest???
Raysie surely you’re not making an excuse for a “first grade player” having feet for hands and zero skill in every aspect of the game

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep exactly. Said it before, if you’ve gave awards for effort he’d be up there but severely lacking in the footy IQ department
Effort???
Like hiding out on the edge and sometimes wing when the backs are carting the ball time and time again out from the red zone???
Or trying to offload with 5 players on top of him with zero skill
Or maybe kicking it dead in goal on a 6 more call couple weeks back?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has potential.

He is one of those players, if we are not careful, we will lose to the Storm and he will become a world beater...

Just needs to needs to sharpen up his footy IQ.
Coz the 2 times he’s been off contract the storm have come knocking and banging the door down to sign him have they??
Only the drag queens and muppet warriors whom took floptoya off us have shown any interest what so ever in the clown.
That’s if it was genuine to begin with and not his manager spinning shit

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh especially the one that hit him flush on the chest???
Raysie surely you’re not making an excuse for a “first grade player” having feet for hands and zero skill in every aspect of the game
LOL I'm actually agreeing with everything said.

All I'm saying is Elliot was running into a 3 man wall on every occasion and we really shouldn't have been wasting those plays going to him.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last night Elliot needed to stand up, as one of the leaders of our club. But instead, he didn't even show up.
On a night we play a top 4 side, our arch enemy, and with a stack of players missing, Elliot needed to step up and lead this young team. Instead he just went missing.
I have been defending this guy for years, but I cant do it anymore.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The amount of times where he makes a tackle and either stays on the ground or doesn’t get back to marker leaving us a man down in defence is bullshit and lazy it was shitting me all game, it’s like like he thinks his job is done after making a tackle and the next play doesn’t matter

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night Elliot needed to stand up, as one of the leaders of our club. But instead, he didn't even show up.
On a night we play a top 4 side, our arch enemy, and with a stack of players missing, Elliot needed to step up and lead this young team. Instead he just went missing.
I have been defending this guy for years, but I cant do it anymore.
Unfortunately Elliot is not a leader.
You see it in the way he carries himself.
When he is confident he is over confident.
When the chips are down and leadership is required he is a deer in the headlights

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nice to see someone on this thread with a bit of common sense!
We should release him to Storm to see if he will make that progression.

He won't at the Bulldogs.

We have too many similar size, similar skilled forwards.

He needs a clean break to re-claim his career.

It was a pity he was re-signed by Baz, both for himself and the Dogs.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
About 4 seasons ago I started a thread "Adam Elliott sucks balls" because at the start of the season he was playing terrible.

He was making no meters; making no dominant tackles, he would make a tackle but just cling on until another Bulldogs player came in to complete the tackle; giving away stupid penalties and dropping the ball a lot.

But that season he did improve a lot in the second half of the season.

He is a very inconsistent player. He can put in a good performance but can also be absolutely shit.

Last edited:

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s the same mould of player we’ve had for the last 5 yrs, not exceptional....none of them are, not one X factor, not one player each week that brings something to that footy park that inspires anything, it’s really sad, I look at other teams and see players that 1. You’d admire, 2. love to be in the sheds with before a game ie sonny bill, Tedesco, Tallis, John’s, harragon, that player you know you don’t want to let down. 3. Any player that kids would have posters on their wall, no one talks about us, not interviews, nothing on any shows, we have no greats, no future immortals. We have nothing.
I’m definitely giving Trent a chance, hats off to him for getting some of the players he’s got, he had 4 months really, from finishing finals to get a team on the park, he did something, but he’s got a hard fight in front of him, but I back him, very few of the players who left have gone on to make something big, Reynolds, tolman, mbye, Klemmer, lichaa, and hardly any of these guys will 15 of contract none being chased. We need to get big on the market, this yr is gone, was gone before it started with the off field dramas, Trent got what he could in the time available, and who was available, but we need to say goodbye to the lot, we have nothing at the moment that suggests we can play against anyone..really sad but I love this club, and I just hope in a few yrs we will be back.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whether its Adam Elliot or one of the the other plodders -they continue to make the same mistakes/ play the same regardless of coach.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In a good team I could see him doing well, but for us pretty underwhelming tbh.

Tries too hard, probably because he thinks he has to. Who knows

Anyway a career average 79 metres is BOG average LOL.