Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck that makes me laugh. You guys have the fucking good life over there. Shit. 0 new cases. Fucking hell. Bring that shit on!
Glad you’re staying safe mate. How’s the roll out of vaccines there?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck that makes me laugh. You guys have the fucking good life over there. Shit. 0 new cases. Fucking hell. Bring that shit on!
Aye compared to a lot of places we have it very very easy, but because we have it so easy we have to deal with fuckwits that can't understand the simplest of things.they don't understand just because its not that bad here it doesn't mean other places are not suffering.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Glad you’re staying safe mate. How’s the roll out of vaccines there?
Roll out is going decent actually. May be in line for mine in next couple of weeks which will be good. Astra Z as they're trying to get rid of it, but I couldn't give a rats arse at this time.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Aye compared to a lot of places we have it very very easy, but because we have it so easy we have to deal with fuckwits that can't understand the simplest of things.they don't understand just because its not that bad here it doesn't mean other places are not suffering.
Fuckwits everywhere really tho. Madness that people are still trying to act as if it's not a real thing but ... As I said, idiots everywhere.

Happy for u all tho that you're living relatively normal lives. Brilliant that.

Just opened bars and restaurants for outdoor seating so that's a step in the right direction over here.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
you’re so far off the mark, you couldn’t have tried any harder. If we never had it so bad here why are they stopping you from going to your loved ones funeral? you roll with whatever you’re told because you’re a perfect puppet. Nothing about it makes sense and yet you want to try and say that the people who see what’s in front of them are wrong? you FUCKWIT

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
you’re so far off the mark, you couldn’t have tried any harder. If we never had it so bad here why are they stopping you from going to your loved ones funeral? you roll with whatever you’re told because you’re a perfect puppet. Nothing about it makes sense and yet you want to try and say that the people who see what’s in front of them are wrong? you FUCKWIT
Wow. He certainly triggered you! FFS

Could you maybe re-write this so it makes a little more sense?

Not saying you're wrong in what you're saying ... because if I'm being honest ... I've got no idea what you're trying to say about from the FUCKWIT :grinning:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol like the dead ladys head you reakon was moving and it was an arm ,you were proven wrong. (You dodged that one didn't you, you saw something infront of you and were very wrong, still couldn't answer back about the cardiologist one also could you?)
Puppet lol were at the start of a pandemic of a disease that's full effects are still unknown. I never said all these restrictions were perfect and still think some are stupid.but as a country a small sacrifice of freedoms to make sure we are safe has returned most of our freedoms.
But let me guess you know the "truth" lol
Any more bullshit princess?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow. He certainly triggered you! FFS

Could you maybe re-write this so it makes a little more sense?

Not saying you're wrong in what you're saying ... because if I'm being honest ... I've got no idea what you're trying to say about from the FUCKWIT :grinning:
The fuckwit part i won't dispute him on ,I may not be everyone's cup of tea and that's fair enough. The deniers are pretty cryptic on what they say because for the better part it leads to totally fucking retarded theories backed by bullshit

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Indian getting smashed ,wonder what the the retarded deniers will say on this one speaking of retards @likeadoggy still no answer yet?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Indian getting smashed ,wonder what the the retarded deniers will say on this one speaking of retards @likeadoggy still no answer yet?
the fact is you have a better chance of surviving if you get it than dying. In fact, you may have it and not even realise. If the media shone the spotlight on the flu you’d be pissing your pants about that as well. You’re a media whore, a sheep and a fuckin retarded puppet. If we don’t learn to live with it then we’ll be at the mercy of your unproven vaccine for years. Let’s fix world hunger first and then worry about your fear hey?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
the fact is you have a better chance of surviving if you get it than dying. In fact, you may have it and not even realise. If the media shone the spotlight on the flu you’d be pissing your pants about that as well. You’re a media whore, a sheep and a fuckin retarded puppet. If we don’t learn to live with it then we’ll be at the mercy of your unproven vaccine for years. Let’s fix world hunger first and then worry about your fear hey?
No not really, world hunger is easy to figure out.i agree yes we sensibly have to learn with it that's fair enough, still dodging that dead lady question and cardiologist one I see ?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A retarded puppet ok because of a virus thats killed over 3 million people and made millions extremely ill something that scientists and drs don't know the full extent of.

Status
Not open for further replies.