News Jack De Bellend Megathread

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont know her unless. she was one of the many women ive had in the past, many, but I have read either here or on LU, that other posters do and say she is 'a piece of work'.

I have a mental picture
This woman is a potential rape victim and you refer to her as 'one of the many women ive had'.................................

That is extremely distasteful

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
None of us knowing exactly what happened and I’m not gonna say he didn’t do it but the evidence is looking increasingly in his favour and looking more and more like they won’t be able to find him guilty on the grounds of proven beyond reasonable doubt. A witness on the dance floor claiming that the female told him that she wants to “get with him” and the guy who claims to have been in the apartment and walking in on the action without hearing any suggestion of malpractice should be more than enough for De Belin to get off.

He is a lowlife scumbag for cheating on his wife, regardless of her being pregnant, but I think it’ll be hard to find him guilty of rape.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
None of us knowing exactly what happened and I’m not gonna say he didn’t do it but the evidence is looking increasingly in his favour and looking more and more like they won’t be able to find him guilty on the grounds of proven beyond reasonable doubt. A witness on the dance floor claiming that the female told him that she wants to “get with him” and the guy who claims to have been in the apartment and walking in on the action without hearing any suggestion of malpractice should be more than enough for De Belin to get off.

He is a lowlife scumbag for cheating on his wife, regardless of her being pregnant, but I think it’ll be hard to find him guilty of rape.
ah...no. We do know a lot because there has already been a trial. The jury was discharged because they were deadlocked however the majority were for guilty.

Also the witness you refer to who said the women said De Belin was "hot and she wanted to get with him" was blown out the water. He said this happended at 10.40 pm however the CCTV confirmed De Belin got there at 11.22 pm. When asked to explain this and other inconsistencies then said "maybe he dreamt it"!!!! I mean what the fuck....sounds like perjury to me.

The housemate's testimony is all online from the first trial and it is not really of consequence because he stood in the doorway when the door was opened before any of the alleged criminal behaviour took place as De Belin got up and closed the door.

I'm going to read through some detail again on the weekend. Apparently the 1st Jury deadlocked on details given by the 19 year old women which were inconsistent from the police statement. Given that the DPP has brought to case to trial again, it must mean they think they have a strong case and they will work hard to tighten up her testimony.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
ah...no. We do know a lot because there has already been a trial. The jury was discharged because they were deadlocked however the majority were for guilty.

Also the witness you refer to who said the women said De Belin was "hot and she wanted to get with him" was blown out the water. He said this happended at 10.40 pm however the CCTV confirmed De Belin got there at 11.22 pm. When asked to explain this and other inconsistencies then said "maybe he dreamt it"!!!! I mean what the fuck....sounds like perjury to me.

The housemate's testimony is all online from the first trial and it is not really of consequence because he stood in the doorway when the door was opened before any of the alleged criminal behaviour took place as De Belin got up and closed the door.

I'm going to read through some detail again on the weekend. Apparently the 1str Jury deadlocked on details given by the 19 year old women which were inconsistent from the police statement. Given that the DPP has brought to case to trial again, must mean they think they have a strong case and they will work hard to tighten up her testimony.
Agreed and a few of the defense witnesses have been absolute duds. I nearly fell over when the witness from the dance floor said the flashback he had in his dream showed the conversation was true haha

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed and a few of the defense witnesses have been absolute duds. I nearly fell over when the witness from the dance floor said the flashback he had in his dream showed the conversation was true haha
De Belin and his cronies are a pack of dickheads.
If that witness gave that statement to police he should be charged.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I'm going to read through some detail again on the weekend. Apparently the 1st Jury deadlocked on details given by the 19 year old women which were inconsistent from the police statement. Given that the DPP has brought to case to trial again, it must mean they think they have a strong case and they will work hard to tighten up her testimony.
Plus she maintains she froze and just "accepted" the violation as she was afraid to resist even whilst crying and saying no.

Acting like that is very usual for women. So many say they thought you had to be attacked by an intruder, hit or overpowered when most often its not like that at all.

I didnt see the tuk tuk driver issue that someone brought up yesterday but if it was on the way to the next nightclub? So what? Even if she showed her butt, it still doesnt mean she wanted or asked to get raped 3 different ways.

The tuk tuk driver did confirm she was not aware of going back to the flat when they got to the hill, so Debellend's contention that she agreed is incorrect on that count at least. Bellend then told her it was to charge his phone.

Its not clear cut either way.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I think there isn’t anything concrete to find him guilty and like I said the witnesses may not sound convincing but in court it just has to raise a bit of doubt in the minds of the jury for this case to be thrown out.

Im not defending De Belin, he has deserved all the shit he has copped on the basis of the cheating alone but unfortunately all the evidence seems probable at best. It may set an innocent man free OR it may result in a rapist being able to wonder the streets freely, but whatever happens I hope the justice is served.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So far I haven't seen or heard any evidence much different from trial #1, my guess is trial #2 will end with a hung jury.

Go Dogs

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
De Belin and his cronies are a pack of dickheads.
If that witness gave that statement to police he should be charged.
He also said he didn’t think he was allowed to change his statement so that’s why he didn’t raise it. They should charge him

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Plus she maintains she froze and just "accepted" the violation as she was afraid to resist even whilst crying and saying no.

Acting like that is very usual for women. So many say they thought you had to be attacked by an intruder, hit or overpowered when most often its not like that at all.

I didnt see the tuk tuk driver issue that someone brought up yesterday but if it was on the way to the next nightclub? So what? Even if she showed her butt, it still doesnt mean she wanted or asked to get raped 3 different ways.

The tuk tuk driver did confirm she was not aware of going back to the flat when they got to the hill, so Debellend's contention that she agreed is incorrect on that count at least. Bellend then told her it was to charge his phone.

Its not clear cut either way.
The tuk tuk driver said one of his passengers flashed passerby but he couldn’t recall if it was the alleged victim or not. This case has been a fuckup on both sides so far starting with one of the detectives facing contempt of court charges

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just cant believe this is still going on, charge the prick and move on.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

They got Hayne the 2nd time around. I'm hoping De Belin goes the same way.
You don't have to tell me I have seen many guilty as sin rapists acquitted because of one rougue juror. All jurisdications in Australia should have 10 to 12 majority decisions.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The tuk tuk driver said one of his passengers flashed passerby but he couldn’t recall if it was the alleged victim or not. This case has been a fuckup on both sides so far starting with one of the detectives facing contempt of court charges
Kinda been reading up on this ,fuck being the jury on this one i honestly wouldn't know what way to go .

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far I haven't seen or heard any evidence much different from trial #1, my guess is trial #2 will end with a hung jury.

Go Dogs
Would you happen to know ‘what happens if there is a 2nd hung jury , can they go again or is there a limit ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Would you happen to know ‘what happens if there is a 2nd hung jury , can they go again or is there a limit ?
They can go again, but very rarely they will have the energy too.
Usually in exceptional circumstances they go o round 3.
F*ck three rounds. Even if De belin is guilty but found innocent, that’s enough punishment right there!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
They got Hayne the 2nd time around. I'm hoping De Belin goes the same way.
You don't have to tell me I have seen many guilty as sin rapists acquitted because of one rougue juror. All jurisdications in Australia should have 10 to 12 majority decisions.
Glad you’ve already found the man guilty

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kinda been reading up on this ,fuck being the jury on this one i honestly wouldn't know what way to go .
It’s a tough one and although the jury aren’t meant to do it some would have to have in the back of their minds what a meathead he is and what he did to his pregnant partner

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have honestly tossed and turned over what to make of this case. It's just tit for tat, both parties caught lying - really makes you wonder!

Either way - having not been in that court room to physically see the interactions and testimony, I am comfortable with whichever way the jury rules. This is definitely not as cut and dry - my opinions documented earlier in this thread had me favouring a not guilty verdict, but now I am not so sure.

In the event he is not guilty (and for arguments sake, let's just say he didn't do it) - then at least he's been rubbed out of the game for 3 years, lost monetary income, and all the honours that come with playing rep football. What you get for being a cheating scum dog.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They can go again, but very rarely they will have the energy too.
Usually in exceptional circumstances they go o round 3.
F*ck three rounds. Even if De belin is guilty but found innocent, that’s enough punishment right there!
If De Bellin is found innocent there will be no 3rd go round.

The only reason there is a second go is because he wasn't found innocent OR guilty.

It is possible for 11 jurors to vote guilty and 1 to vote innocent and then it is a hung jury so just because he hasn't been found guilty doesn't mean he was found innocent either.