News Jack De Bellend Megathread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't believe all women. There are plenty who make things up like the one at Coffs Harbour for instance. That is part of the problem, that people make things up (on both sides). Another thing (apart from this particular case) it would help if people reported these things immediately rather than in some instance wait 10 or 30 years down the track. If you are going to make an accusation, you need to do it at the time. Doing it so much later will only hurt the case.

As I said previously, I hope all guilty parties go to jail, but it ain't that easy to tell sometimes.
No of course not. Not everyone tells the truth but what I theorized was that all parties should be believed until evidence or statements are truthfully evaluated by police or courts.

That does not happen at present. People say shes a slut with buyers remorse. Others say the guys are entitled boneheads who take what they want regards of the females wishes.

Yes the female lied at Coffs ...that can happen just like all other criminal incidents like road rage, street fights whatever. People lie. A sexual assault accusation should be handled in exactly the same way and investigated the same. The "victim" should not be judged any differently than any other accuser.....like say a boy who says they got bashed by a man at the train station. Because its a female, they shouldnt be called a slut with buyers remorse. All circumstances should be tested on evidence...not pre-judged.

If the cops did that, the accusations against the team would have been dismissed early on.

As for historical sexual assault cases.

Women are different to men and shame and intimidation is the driving force in not reporting.

If a guy is assaulted you fight back or are outraged to seek vengence.

Women's make up rarely allows them to do that.

Sometimes it takes years and years to face the shame of being raped or violated. Its a very personal feeling that thoroughly robs a woman of her self respect.

There's a lot more I could explain but men can help by understanding that aspect of why it can take a long time to face this emotional turmoil of telling someone about your horrible, soul destroying experience.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The evidence weighs in his favour, that doesn't mean he didn't do it though, we just need to wait and see.
Sorry how can you say that?
Because it's simply not true.
The defence in fact has zero evidence. Their only strategy is to bring into question the women's sworn statement as being inaccurate.
All of the testimony & summation from the first trial is online.

The first jury hung, that's true. However the majority were for guilty. There were discrepancy in minor details as stated in the sworn statements from the 19 year old women than what was shown on CCTV. I note the crown prosecutor spoke to that today in the court.

I know they did it, everybody knows they did it the dog down the street knows they did it and I really hope they get them.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry how can you say that?
Because it's simply not true.
The defence in fact has zero evidence. Their only strategy is to bring into question the women's sworn statement as being inaccurate.
All of the testimony & summation from the first trial is online.

The first jury hung, that's true. However the majority were for guilty. There were discrepancy in minor details as stated in the sworn statements from the 19 year old women than what was shown on CCTV. I note the crown prosecutor spoke to that today in the court.

I know they did it, everybody knows they did it the dog down the street knows they did it and I really hope they get them.
What the actual fuck is this post?

Super hypocritical if you ask me. You question (and rightly so) how someone can state an opinion as fact (without evidence) , and then end your comment with “I know they did it” without stating any evidentiary facts?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No of course not. Not everyone tells the truth but what I theorized was that all parties should be believed until evidence or statements are truthfully evaluated by police or courts.

That does not happen at present. People say shes a slut with buyers remorse. Others say the guys are entitled boneheads who take what they want regards of the females wishes.

Yes the female lied at Coffs ...that can happen just like all other criminal incidents like road rage, street fights whatever. People lie. A sexual assault accusation should be handled in exactly the same way and investigated the same. The "victim" should not be judged any differently than any other accuser.....like say a boy who says they got bashed by a man at the train station. Because its a female, they shouldnt be called a slut with buyers remorse. All circumstances should be tested on evidence...not pre-judged.

If the cops did that, the accusations against the team would have been dismissed early on.

As for historical sexual assault cases.

Women are different to men and shame and intimidation is the driving force in not reporting.

If a guy is assaulted you fight back or are outraged to seek vengence.

Women's make up rarely allows them to do that.

Sometimes it takes years and years to face the shame of being raped or violated. Its a very personal feeling that thoroughly robs a woman of her self respect.

There's a lot more I could explain but men can help by understanding that aspect of why it can take a long time to face this emotional turmoil of telling someone about your horrible, soul destroying experience.
I agree with most of what you are saying here but not all. Generalising for either sex is wrong. For example you said "If a guy is assaulted you fight back or are outraged to seek vengeance" is not necessarily true. Not everybody can fight back.

It also may take time for someone to get over their attack, but the longer you wait, the harder it is to prove that the attack happened. That's why a lot of historical cases can't be proven. They also CAN be less believable in some people's minds. It's a difficult one because you don't want somebody to get away with it either, which is why it needs to be reported early on. Can it be reported early on & when the victim gains enough courage to pursue it then the charge be made?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree with most of what you are saying here but not all. Generalising for either sex is wrong. For example you said "If a guy is assaulted you fight back or are outraged to seek vengeance" is not necessarily true. Not everybody can fight back.

It also may take time for someone to get over their attack, but the longer you wait, the harder it is to prove that the attack happened. That's why a lot of historical cases can't be proven. They also CAN be less believable in some people's minds. It's a difficult one because you don't want somebody to get away with it either, which is why it needs to be reported early on. Can it be reported early on & when the victim gains enough courage to pursue it then the charge be made?
When I said "fight back" I meant both physically and mentally....its a fundamental difference between males and females (and I am very much generalising on individual responses of course).

But you can guess that many women think the mere fact of reporting will be as traumatising as the assault itself. Their morals are questioned. Every act before and after being sexually assaulted is forensically investigated, what were they wearing, were they inebriated and lost their inhibition, did they wink at the guy and that somehow means they gave consent. They didn't fight him off or sufficiently resist. They are subject to character assassination by defence solicitors and barristers. They face public humiliation in the tv and press.

Yes that idea of statements you suggested is being investigated.

I have read where rape centre advocates have proposed that women can tell of their sexual sssault experiences to specially trained female police and it will be on record for a later date should they wish to proceed when they feel able to deal with publicly re-living the details, under cross examination.

Thats probably a good idea.

Its a very complicated part of our society to deal with for everyone. No easy answers except for men to stop assaulting women.

If anyone ever thought of asking a loved female in their life if they have ever been sexually assaulted or harassed in the past or traumatised by all the expose' coming out lately....please be very careful and chose a quiet private place where you could have no interruptions.

For a woman to let this trauma and hurt go that she has lived with for maybe decades, can be very very emotional and full trust and empathy must be felt by her from you.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Four & a half years as a police prosecutor tells me the squinty fuck is as guilty as sin. I don't know for sure........ but I feel it.
some Police prosecutors can be scum bags in the courtroom themselves. that's disappointing to read your comment.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Just click on the link i provided and you can see the text messages.

My goodness there are some vile woman in this world.
Can't see anything on there. Just an advertisement to subscribe to the paper.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Am I right in saying that the jury have been deliberating since yesterday?

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
it appears to be the case. But that's not particularly unusual.
Yep. But to my understanding, it suggests that they haven't been able to decide a guilty verdict immediately.

Not to say that it's still not forthcoming.

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah usually the longer they deliberate the less likely it is a guilty verdict