Official Brent Naden signs with the Bulldogs until 2023

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagan is a NO7 that's not an experiment

Putting Burton as a NO 7 is an experiment

Why would u buy Burton to play him NO7 ?
How is Burton at halfback an experiment when he's dominated at halfback when Cleary is out and does all of the kicking?

What part of Flanagan's game suggests he should do most of the kicking and organising?

Burton is the jack of all trades half who plays all over the field.. He'll be handling most of the touches next season, especially on last tackle. No matter whether he's wearing 6 or 7, Burton will be the dominant half regardless of who is partnering him.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Allan
2. JAC
3. Naden
4. Cotric
5. DWZ

There’s a lot of speed and power there, DWZ should be let go at the end of 2022 only to free up more cap space. Between Burton/Flanno/Averillo we should be covered at Half. We need another prop and a hooker and our team should be ready to win games.

Was at the game on the weekend and noticed that we don’t have many vocal leaders especially in defense, we need someone to really step up and maybe we get that when we sign another hooker but it’s a glaring hole in our team.

I kind of like this backline better:

1.Hoppa
2.Christian Crichton
3.Holland
4.Montoya
5.Meaney
6.Lewis
7.Cogger

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah most are appreciative. Just @bradyk and a few others carry on. He'd be the type of kid who gets a PS5 when it first comes out for his birthday with 10 games and still complain because it didn't come with a signed certificate of authenticity from the President of Sony..
what the fuck is a PS5??

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah most are appreciative. Just @bradyk and a few others carry on. He'd be the type of kid who gets a PS5 when it first comes out for his birthday with 10 games and still complain because it didn't come with a signed certificate of authenticity from the President of Sony..
I'm a little confused why you aren't staying quiet when the person I was arguing with the other day (MasterP) said his sources said we weren't signing Naden because he wants overs? Like I've said before I have no issue with people giving information but when you're wrong multiple times I'm going to let you know about it. I have a PS5 and barely play it, not sure if that's what you're looking for. P.S. You're a sheep and are beneath me.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
How is Burton at halfback an experiment when he's dominated at halfback when Cleary is out and does all of the kicking?

What part of Flanagan's game suggests he should do most of the kicking and organising?

Burton is the jack of all trades half who plays all over the field.. He'll be handling most of the touches next season, especially on last tackle. No matter whether he's wearing 6 or 7, Burton will be the dominant half regardless of who is partnering him.
Burton was bought to play No 6
Flanagan No7
Naden centre
Ado carr wing
Averillo will be at Mounties waiting in the wings

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score