How good is Luke Thompson

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love Thommo! Hes the best forward we ve had in years, after Doorey got took out, he took the next carry and threw himself into the defensive line then squared up to Nikora, he stood by his team mates when we needed to show some aggression, we buy some class forwards around him and a good 9 and he ll be unreal, up the Doggies!
the dummy half needs to get the ball to him ten meters out from the try line because I've noticed he chargers up to the line certain to score but doesn't get the ball, if they pass it to Thompson he would have scored under the posts, lucky Meaney scored instead, Thompson is a great player great to have him back.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still reason he should be our captain at least till jacko get back

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tommo has had a massive impact on this side since he came back this year both physically and psychologically he’s lifting the players around him to his standard. Love the bloke

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's been inspirational since he's been back
He's proving he's worth the money and the hype. He's the true leader of our pack and surely the future captain of our club.

It's no coincidence that since he's been back and on the field the effort from the team has lifted against Melbourne, Nth Qld and Cronulla. That's what great leaders do, they inspire others around him and it's clear Thommo has that Graham gene to lead by example..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I notice he gets compared to Graham a lot.
I’m not sure that’s apt.
Graham was hard nosed and a ferocious pit bull.

someoen who just kept coming at you with Aggro.

Thompson’s a different beast. He’s fit and has explosive power (and yes aggression too).

Luckily that’s perfect for the modern game.

Take the English connection out I think Thompson is better compared to a Sonny Bill, JT, or Mason!

Question is, is he living up to the ‘best prop in the world’ tag?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I notice Thompson is spoken about here the way Jacko was when I signed up in 2016.
The kennel never saod a bad work of Jackson in 2016. And Tk is feral AF.