News Parramatta Eels confirm current player is at centre of NRL sex tape scandal

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I haven't seen the video nor can I be bothered to. Can someone give a brief rundown? More gangy action? Guys watching other guys have sex? Bikies/coke involved? Midgets? Trannies? Step brother/step mum? Burgess' mum?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I haven't seen the video nor can I be bothered to. Can someone give a brief rundown? More gangy action? Guys watching other guys have sex? Bikies/coke involved? Midgets? Trannies? Step brother/step mum? Burgess' mum?
Just Brown who bent a chick over the toilet and giving it to her.

It's about 5 seconds long.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just Brown who bent a chick over the toilet and giving it to her.

It's about 5 seconds long.
Thanks bro. But someone else is filming? Who knows what will come of it. He's one of their best players so they're fucked without him but then again, we know they'll never win a comp anyway. Haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks bro. But someone else is filming? Who knows what will come of it. He's one of their best players so they're fucked without him but then again, we know they'll never win a comp anyway. Haha
Looked like 3 of his mates, 2 on camera and one filming

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have a better chance than us.
They're a way better team than us, no doubt. But they still have zero chance. They're Parra. And they have Moses. They can't get it done come finals time and haven't won since the mid 80's.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looked like 3 of his mates, 2 on camera and one filming
Fucking grubs. Is there a footy player or athlete that doesn't get involved in group sex and filming this shit? These chicks are just as messed up allowing this shit to happen like it's nothing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Including foreplay or nah?
It is literally 5 seconds, you can see her back and purple underwear/dress and him pounding her weakly from behind lol

You can't see penetration but you know it's happening...

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One mate passed out two cubicles over on the bowl throwing up with a mate counselling him, then another mate filming that has put the camera up over filming brown for about 2 seconds as he hammers away.

You have to assume everyone’s known to each other.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder what the chick looks like in the daylight?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking grubs. Is there a footy player or athlete that doesn't get involved in group sex and filming this shit? These chicks are just as messed up allowing this shit to happen like it's nothing.
honestly the amount of times it happened at my school ages 16 up was insane. Think i could count 8 times i heard of a mad gangbang off the top of my head and some of the boys would be on the phone to get other boys down. ill say their names but dont tthink im allowed.
im not joking.
I actually think it was this behaviour and culture that ultimately spilled over to the bilal skaf incident. Was a big thing for teens in the mid 00's to pile on gang bangs so was disaster waiting to happen.