News Parramatta Eels confirm current player is at centre of NRL sex tape scandal

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What he do not have a face mask on or something in public or adhere to social distancing all the bloke did was have a root

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Why go to Michael Clarke for comment? He is a cricketer & there are probably 3 people in the country that like him - his parents & wife.
2. Do you just feel sorry for the girl? Why not the bloke as well? Very sexist!
3. How do they know it was an NRL player who filmed it?
4. Have to agree with the toilet thing though.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't seen the video nor can I be bothered to. Can someone give a brief rundown? More gangy action? Guys watching other guys have sex? Bikies/coke involved? Midgets? Trannies? Step brother/step mum? Burgess' mum?
Perhaps with Dylan Walker's sister?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
honestly the amount of times it happened at my school ages 16 up was insane. Think i could count 8 times i heard of a mad gangbang off the top of my head and some of the boys would be on the phone to get other boys down. ill say their names but dont tthink im allowed.
im not joking.
I actually think it was this behaviour and culture that ultimately spilled over to the bilal skaf incident. Was a big thing for teens in the mid 00's to pile on gang bangs so was disaster waiting to happen.
sound like a pack of animals

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty tame my bro. We do worse stuff on our quiet Tuesday night's.... lol
While I do get what you're saying, I now feel guilty for stopping our Thai Tuesdays ... maybe we should get back into that again?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
pricks never learn (pun intended) just more bullshit after the other, it’s absolutely shocking , your in the public eye.. cant understand the mind set of these fools .!!!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
pricks never learn (pun intended) just more bullshit after the other, it’s absolutely shocking , your in the public eye.. cant understand the mind set of these fools .!!!
I agree Scoob and I hope it derails the Parra scumtrain..!:tearsofjoy:

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dam for a sec there I thought it was ELLIOT again, doing the dirty on another fellas NRL players partner ... TSK TSK ...

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dam for a sec there I thought it was ELLIOT again, doing the dirty on another fellas NRL players partner ... TSK TSK ...
haha wait for it, wont be long now where elliot will top this video of his own adultry!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just Brown who bent a chick over the toilet and giving it to her.

It's about 5 seconds long.
Isn't it illegal to have sex in a public place? Someone please tell me why Brown shouldn't be suspended for a length of time? Or is it because he isn't a Bulldog?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE...

“The Club has become aware of a video involving one of its players,”the statement read.

We understand that those on the video have been illegally filmed without consent and that an attempt has been made to distribute the video to media outlets and on social media platforms.

The Club has informed the NRL integrity unit and is taking the matter very seriously, particularly given the potential invasion of privacy of those involved."

ISN'T THAT WHAT HAPPENED WITH OUR PLAYERS AND THE HARBOUR VIEW HOTEL???
My thoughts exactly, watch the double standards and cover ups continue ... at least until we're in trouble again.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly, watch the double standards and cover ups continue ... at least until we're in trouble again.
one was an official club endorsed function amd the other was anal in a loo