Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1st vs 2nd this week in our Classice league. Big game!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man a lot of these players being dropped has fucked with my cash making and moves that I wanted to make.. Milford, Liddle and Niu all dropped and now McGuire is going to Saints which hurts Alvaro's minutes.. Plud Riki is on the bench and he was starting for me..

Might do Milford and Liddle to Chrichton and Simpkin with 300k in the bank for next week

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Had to go Niu/Riki out, To'o/Topine in. Not overly keen on bringing in Topine but meh.
I have topine since pre season. Haven't used him yet but u never know, we get an injury he may get more minutes and he's base price. So far he's gotten 53 and 23.

As usual I again have the highest predicted score in the league. Would be nice if it ever turned out that way lol.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have topine since pre season. Haven't used him yet but u never know, we get an injury he may get more minutes and he's base price. So far he's gotten 53 and 23.

As usual I again have the highest predicted score in the league. Would be nice if it ever turned out that way lol.
What's my predicted score? Haha
Snoop Doggies

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I don't really want him but I have no other choice, hopefully Baz ups his minutes.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What's my predicted score? Haha
Snoop Doggies
1273. Mines 1282. Freakzilla has it going the other way, he keeps getting low predicted scores and getting bigger scores and winning. Before a match last week I was predicted to beat him by heaps, but he beat me by 200. You have him this week and predicted to beat him by 100. Don't count on it lol

Last edited:

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
1273. Mines 1282. Freakzilla has it going the other way, he keeps getting low predicted scores and getting bigger scores and winning. Before a match last week I was predicted to beat him by heaps, but he beat me by 200. You have him this week and predicted to beat him by 100. Don't count on it lol
Mine?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You can see these on gameday section in sc. Yours is 1176. I have Supercoach plus, but didn't think the predicted scores were exclusive to that

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
You can see these on gameday section in sc. Yours is 1176. I have Supercoach plus, but didn't think the predicted scores were exclusive to that
Last year it wasn’t exclusive but this year it is. Can’t even see past scores from players anymore! Luckily there’s a website for the free breakevens

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm doing alright. Flying in total points, averaging 1290 or so ranked at 364th. Head to head he has me only just by for and against. Hopefully get him this week but haha.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm doing alright. Flying in total points, averaging 1290 or so ranked at 364th. Head to head he has me only just by for and against. Hopefully get him this week but haha.
Im having a slow but gradually improving start, a little better every week. Been smashed by injuries a bit. Oddly im doing best in what I was best in last year. Draft 7s. In 2 of those, leading one and 3rd in the other. One is a 20 man comp so talent is spread really thin and nothing much in the waiver pool, the other 8 man so everyone has an origin team and lots of good players on waiver

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does anyone want Harry Grant? Send me offers.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm not even trading for the most points right now. I'm trading to make money and then trading for best possible team for later in the season. Hopefully the plan continues to work.