Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Last year it wasn’t exclusive but this year it is. Can’t even see past scores from players anymore! Luckily there’s a website for the free breakevens
I originally got Sc plus just so i could see the starting status of players. You got none of the selected, injured etc icons on the players without Plus then. Is it still the case? I used to have to check their status on NRL fantasy, which shows that on the free version. SC plus is worth it, its pretty cheap and makes it the best it can be.

Last edited:

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I originally got Sc plus just so i could see the starting status of players. You got none of the selected, injured etc icons on the players without Plus then. Is it still the case? I used to have to check their status on NRL fantasy, which shows that on the free version. SC plus is worth it, its pretty cheap and makes it the best it can be.
Still have to check for status. It’s only $25 so I’m thinking of getting it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Luke Thompson got an 83 in his return match and is cheap. But I'm waiting to see if he can back it up first.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Luke Thompson got an 83 in his return match and is cheap. But I'm waiting to see if he can back it up first.
Yeah not sure if he will score as good at lock though. Probably hit 50 or so I reckon. I was bringing him in until I found out niu and liddle were dropped.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Loaded up on Panthers this week...Cleary, To'o, Capewell and Staines. Swear if Staines pumps a 15 I'll delete my SC account.
Yeah i have cleary staines to'o and jfh. Hopefully they all kill it. I feel cleary will score big him and capewell will give Croft hell

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Think I broke to’o tonight by bringing him in lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ