DID COTRIC PLAY TODAY?

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reality is, he's not earning his fat paycheck. As some sort of experienced and seasoned NRL player, he needs to get more involved. Brett Howland used to have more of a dig than he does.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
We were desperate for a decent signing. He didn’t have a great game but he’s an origin player...I think he’s still getting used to how bad we are.

Cotric will come good
Agree, good way to put it, he is still working out how to get his piece of the pie on a sh** team, good example is the Morris boys leaving here and becoming stars again around other quality players.

In saying that he was super quiet today, not sure if he is carrying some sort of injury but I was at the game and he didn't look 100%

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He played like shit today no doubt but other games he'd been heavily involved. Maybe he was having a sook about being put back on the wing? Who knows. Either way he better pull his finger out and make up for it next game..
He's been good for us so far this year but tonight he didn't look the same .. it's a big change from playing for a team that was winning like Canberra and a gf two yrs ago

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People have really short memories on here. So many people were saying Morris twins were passed it, shit talking them.

Now the same is happening to Cotric. We have class players like Hopoate & Cotric who are losing confidence and interest in a beaten team.
Hoppa class player? Hoppa would be in NSW cup at most other clubs

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's been good for us so far this year but tonight he didn't look the same .. it's a big change from playing for a team that was winning like Canberra and a gf two yrs ago
I think his best game was in the trial vs Sharks and he was one of our best against the Panthers but besides those 2 games (and we can't really count the trial) he's been pretty underwhelming. We need to be harsh on players taking up a good chunk of our salary cap and not performing. There is a pretty big list of them tho.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Forwards need to lay the platform for the backline to shine. It's not happening. We need to invest in forwards and guys like cotric will kill it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Forwards need to lay the platform for the backline to shine. It's not happening. We need to invest in forwards and guys like cotric will kill it
Cotric's strength is carrying the ball early in the set, he didn't do it tonight at all. Wouldn't be surprised he ran under 50m. Forward pack is irrelevant to that.

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think his best game was in the trial vs Sharks and he was one of our best against the Panthers but besides those 2 games (and we can't really count the trial) he's been pretty underwhelming. We need to be harsh on players taking up a good chunk of our salary cap and not performing. There is a pretty big list of them tho.
He has been underwhelming, in his defence he's getting use to new teammates, new coach etc, what makes it hard is how badly we're playing. I think he'd be really good when we start to improve as a team though

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I didn't see cotric do anything. 800K a year to watch the game on the wing?
How many runs did he have? No comparison to the fox.
Our Winger Katoa on 100K definitely played better and involved him self more.
Fair call but don’t add and extra 150k to make your point harder

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Our good players share the same fate as the fans. They'll have to cope it in the arse this year until the pretenders are shown the door and we can try and assemble a FG team for 2022.

Wonder how Cotric with his size would go as a battering ram FB?

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone else think Cotric is quickly losing confidence and hope in a shit team?
No, I think Cotric is laughing with a big fat pay check and doesn't give a damn. Pay players a lot of money and suddenly whores, drugs, gambling and high profile social media becomes more important than playing your heart out for your team and winning at all cost. Pea heart with big wallets - that all we are creating. There is no way this guy deserves ten times more pay than I make.

Last edited:

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can the c**t play in the second row
This issue I have with that sentence is you are insinuating he can play at all, I haven't seen evidence of it in 5 weeks yet.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s not as good as everyone thinks he is. I watch allot of raiders games he’s certainly a decent player but I think Bailey Simonsson is going to better than he is. Never going to be a match winner in a dudd squad. Delusional to think he’s gonna carry this mob on his back or even remotely make dogs more competitive. He’s going to look ok some games and shithouse in other games.
If you swapped him out for one of the Morris’s they’d be looking equally shit probably worse.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoppa class player? Hoppa would be in NSW cup at most other clubs
You have a short memory.
Hopoate was the best player at the club in 2019 & 2019 and even last season with the injury he had the most Daly M points at the club.

Every player in the team looks shit with the current structure and way the team is playing.